Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Using Summon On Inclined Driveway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Summon feature does not work on my (slightly) inclined driveway. To make it worse, there's also a 1/2" lip between the driveway and garage entrance. Is Tesla working on a solution? Almost all driveways in my neighborhood are slightly slanted! My S backs out of the garage just fine, but won't go forward using Summon.

The Summon feature does not work on my (slightly) inclined driveway. To make it worse, there's also a 1/2" lip between the driveway and garage entrance. Is Tesla working on a solution? Almost all driveways in my neighborhood are slightly slanted! My S backs out of the garage just fine, but won't go forward using Summon.

The car uses resistance to make sure it doesn't run over someone. Im in the same boat, can't use summon at my house because of the incline. Rather that then to ruun over the family dog I suppose.

Same here
I did notice if my car's front wheels are close to but not in the garage, summon then seems to work. But I need to be with a foot or 2 of the garage
My incline isn't steep. But unless I'm close to the garage, summon aborts immediately

See these threads for previous discussions about this, it is a known issue.
Summon Issue
Summon into garage stopped by small step
Summon on a steep incline..no go.