Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of EV friendly apartments in Utah, preferably near the Salt Lake Area?

I'm not that familiar with salt lake city apartments, but if you haven't already, download the app plugshare. it shows you all the charging stations and you'll see there's no shortage of charging stations in Salt Lake City. If you do find apartment complex's that's EV friendly, be sure to share

I got you beat, at least on the dual motor delivery time.... :cool:. Probably not ordering honestly, but if I was, I'd get dual motor.
Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.44.56 AM.png

oh man, you guys are driving me crazy with your early delivery estimates! Can't believe how soon that will be. Hopefully more people in queue are like you guys and are going to hold out on their order so my delivery keeps getting bumped up. thanks guys!

Congrats on your new reservation arthur! I placed my reservation april 3 2016. since i don't own a tesla, nor work for them, i'm at the bottom of the queue and looks like we'll get our cars around the same time. lots to look forward to :)

I got you beat, at least on the dual motor delivery time.... :cool:. Probably not ordering honestly, but if I was, I'd get dual motor.View attachment 239700

hi fiver,

I saw on previous posts that you've taken pro-active steps in helping local businesses set-up destination chargers. I've been interested in this but I've only gotten as far as emailing companies and filling out comment cards at stores. I'd love to learn more about the process and be able to have more info to give to business to facilitate the process any way possible. we can chat about it on here or meeting up would be nice. Thanks for your help in installing the chargers in Park city! much appreciated!

I am a maybe. My car is on blocks at Wheel Werks going from silver to charcoal rims and might be done in time. By the way, kudos to the X with Colorado plates on staggered 20s doing the same. They ordered enough extra paint to save me three days wait.
Sounds interesting. Post a picture when you get the car back.

I'm really interested in what you've done to your Tesla in your sig. I've never really heard of them being heavily modified.

All my modifications are cosmetic or technology integrations. I have two more planned of each. If I had a track car I would be playing with the firmware.

Sounds interesting. Post a picture when you get the car back.

WP_20170803_14_50_11_Pro- edit.jpg WP_20170803_14_50_23_Pro_edit.jpg WP_20170803_14_49_54_Pro_edit.jpg
Sure. It will look better than this. Wheel Werks must modify a lot of Teslas to have two sets of temp wheels laying around with our bolt pattern.

Reactions: tony b and KJD
I am a maybe. My car is on blocks at Wheel Werks going from silver to charcoal rims and might be done in time. By the way, kudos to the X with Colorado plates on staggered 20s doing the same. They ordered enough extra paint to save me three days wait.
Sounds good. I bet those wheels are gonna look amazing! I'd be able to meet between 10-2 tomorrow if you're able