Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Utah Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can second LUXE. They are most certainly expensive, but you also get what you pay for with them, I've never met anyone unhappy with their work. Expect to pay for that top notch reputation though.

They did my calipers (painted red) and gave me a proper detail last summer. Calipers look OEM now for WAY less then the $2,000 Tesla charges, and the car was detailed to a level I didn't think possible. All other detailers are ruined for me now, but that detailing was about $100 more then any other place.

Get Justin Castillo to do it. I cannot recommend him enough. Reasonable cost. Exceptional work. Very responsive.
Starting at $7,500 for a full PPF wrap doesn't exactly seem reasonable. The 3 should be relatively easy to wrap, especially with an all glass roof meaning there isn't nearly as much. I paid less than that to Envision for full PPF + ceramic on my X. Does he do ceramic coating at all? Maybe we could arrange a group buy to get the cost down (though that might be difficult with our deliveries spread over several months).

Have any AWD model 3 cars made it to Utah yet ?
Yes. Saw a few AWD Performance versions for delivery at the SLC store a few weeks back. (Not for test drives, they were customer cars) Unsure if any normal AWD ones are out in the wild here but probably, I haven't been down there in awhile. Seems like every time I was there back at the end of July there were numerous Model 3 deliveries happening every day.

Reactions: KJD
Stopped by the store on State Street late last night and there are more new Teslas parked on the lot than I have ever seen there before. The back lot was full and there were 3 rows of cars parked along the back fence.

Maybe they need to hire more detailers to do new car prep ? Anyone know what the story is here ?

The vast majority of them were 3's. There were only a few like 2 or 3 S and X mixed in there.

I have a black AWD 3 on order, so I have been stopping by once in a while to see if one matches my configuration. No luck so far.

I swung by today for a quick drive-by on my to pick up someone at the airport. Yea it's packed with Model 3's, but only a handful of S & X. Superchargers were all full also.

Also they may need a detailer, but they are certainly overstaffed at the moment. They went from 9 people to 27 when they stopped the Home Depot Solar sales. All those HD salespeople signed contracts, and Tesla needed to honor them, so they stuck them in the SLC store.

Hello!
Just moved to Utah a few weeks ago and ordered a Model S (I was seriously conflicted between S and 3). I’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on one for years!
My tesla account now says that the production is complete and is in transit. Anybody know how long it takes to receive a Tesla in Utah?
Excited to meet other local enthusiasts!

Nice to see a Utah thread. Anyone know what Luxe charges for a chrome delete on a 3? Or have any other places to recommend? I have seen a few from Luxe on facebook and they look great but I am already giving Tesla my first born for the car and that seems to be the Luxe preferred form of payment as well, maybe I could negotiate them down to a second born.

I am taking delivery on Saturday. AWD Black with white interior. I have a guy for doing the clear bra and tint but they don't do the chrome delete so I need to figure that part out.

Nice to see a Utah thread. Anyone know what Luxe charges for a chrome delete on a 3? Or have any other places to recommend? I have seen a few from Luxe on facebook and they look great but I am already giving Tesla my first born for the car and that seems to be the Luxe preferred form of payment as well, maybe I could negotiate them down to a second born.

I am taking delivery on Saturday. AWD Black with white interior. I have a guy for doing the clear bra and tint but they don't do the chrome delete so I need to figure that part out.
Let me know if you want to see Justin's chrome delete on my S: immaculate. Justin Castillo