Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 update: 2019.32.12.1 [Release notes same as previous V10 versions]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The button appears without standby mode, but it may take a few seconds if the car first has to wake up.

Remember that standby mode increases energy consumption when the car is parked anywhere but at the excluded locations (could drain your battery down to 20% if parked for a longer time e.g. at an airport). Given that I will rarely (if ever) actually use Smart Summon in the foreseeable future, I don't think it's worth it to save a few seconds in those rare cases.

Got it ... it must have been a coincidence for me once I disabled that option "come to me" button on my app disappeared. I have not had a chance to use "come to me" part of a summon yet.

Anybody else noticing in Autopilot car is not centered in lane and favors the left a bit. Only started to happen recently after upgrade to V10.

It is not your imagination. It specifically happens when there is a double-line on the left. The car is centering on the right line and the far-left left line, instead of the right line and the rightmost left line.

To make sure, I recorded some Teslacam footage of my M3P driving down a road with sections that have single-left-line and double-left-line. The car centers properly on single line, then shifts left during double-line, then shifts back when the road goes single-line again. Looking at the side camera views, it's damn-near pixel accurate centering, it's just doing it on the wrong left line when there are two present.

It is not fixed in the 12.2 update that just started rolling out yesterday.

• Informative
Reactions: Enginerd
M
During the 25 minute software update today, Friday, October 11, 2019, my Model 3, Duel Motor, Long Range, while unplugged, within range of my Wifi, and me sitting in the drivers seat, not touching any controls at all, there was at least 10 different electrical devices being turned on, and off, automatically with, both in the back left and right, inside of the dashboard and under the frunk. Some popping noises, others clicking noises, it was surreal. Most likely performing a diagnostic test of the pertinent systems of this high tech Transformer. so far, what I noticed was changed.
1) Service, Wheel configuration was added for a confirmation.
2) I did not notice anything else changed from last weeks v10 update.
3) What other changes are you seeing?
y autopilot lane changes were broken. Now the car begins to change lanes, crosses the line then swerves back. Have no idea how to fix it.

I'm in the process of updating to the newest software. I just wanted to see if anyone else that was on 2019.32.11.1 noticed that they have significantly less regenerative braking than the previous iteration? I usually hardly touch the brake pedal at all until I am less than a couple of MPH/KPH but lately I've had to use it all the time. Maybe it's the slightly colder weather but it is a significant change.

I'm in the process of updating to the newest software. I just wanted to see if anyone else that was on 2019.32.11.1 noticed that they have significantly less regenerative braking than the previous iteration? I usually hardly touch the brake pedal at all until I am less than a couple of MPH/KPH but lately I've had to use it all the time. Maybe it's the slightly colder weather but it is a significant change.

This doesn’t sound unusual when the car batteries are cold. Look at your regen line. How many dots?