Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

v9 finally going international? ... 2018.40 spotted in Japan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It stalled. According to TeslaFi, there have been only 5 installs today. There will probably be a 2018.42.3 coming in the next couple of days. They probably caught some nasty bug and stop pushing 42.2.

They took a breather on Sunday but are back to pushing out 42.2 on Monday ... haven't seen anyone in CH has gotten it yet but Service told me today "from this week".

Great stuff! How is it driving? Can you please post images of the release notes?
[mine has not come through yet]
Will do this evening. Pretty much what we had seen released in previous versions in the US and I can confirm no nav on AP is available. I really like the 360 view of traffic. The only issue I noticed was on my commute this morning, no LTE, only 3G was showing. Down't know if that is an issue here in France with the mobile provider but hope to see LTE re-appear this evening driving home.

Reactions: OPRCE
They took a breather on Sunday but are back to pushing out 42.2 on Monday ... haven't seen anyone in CH has gotten it yet but Service told me today "from this week".
Awesome! Thank you for the info! I have been monitoring the evolution and indeed, there hasn't been one install in CH. I guess "from this week" is better than nothing.

I'm refreshing TeslaFi every 5 minutes! My car is connecte to WiFi at work and at home and I have been driving with the car connected to my phone in hotspot mode :)

Reactions: OPRCE
Awesome! Thank you for the info! I have been monitoring the evolution and indeed, there hasn't been one install in CH. I guess "from this week" is better than nothing.

I'm refreshing TeslaFi every 5 minutes! My car is connecte to WiFi at work and at home and I have been driving with the car connected to my phone in hotspot mode :)

OK, let me know if you get the update, then I will tether my phone to car.