Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VA State Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how long did it take?
order to VIN
VIn to actual Delivery date (Guessing today.)
Ordered 5/12. My original configuration was White Y-LR, base everything. I was getting the same jumping EDDs everyone else was getting.

My friend works at the Tysons Corner Tesla, called me last week and told me that there was a base Midnight Silver available that someone canceled on and asked me if I wanted it. I got VIN matched on Friday, delivery today.

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 50
Just in case some VA waiters haven't seen it... there is a person ( TroyTeslike on Twitter) with a spreadsheet that you can anonymously add your data to... and he has some nice delivery estimate tracking in the results sheet. Here is where you can fill it out Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker
Well my EDD has been the most stable ever... hasn't changed all week. And seems to maybe be similar to another post I saw here this morning.

Estimated Delivery: July 20 - August 09​

Did a test drive in Richmond, ordered online

Model Y, Blue, LR, 19” wheels, white interior, 5 seat, no FSD, no trailer hitch.
Ordered May 26th, I've had a lot of different EDD, including the "September" glitch over the last couple days.
Now Estimated Delivery: July 19 - August 08
Well my EDD has been the most stable ever... hasn't changed all week. And seems to maybe be similar to another post I saw here this morning.
Estimated Delivery: July 20 - August 09

P.S. tried to post this before but somehow misquoted my other post... so now that is waiting mod approval. Oops! Sorry!

Reactions: bet_america
Ordered 5/12. My original configuration was White Y-LR, base everything. I was getting the same jumping EDDs everyone else was getting.

My friend works at the Tysons Corner Tesla, called me last week and told me that there was a base Midnight Silver available that someone canceled on and asked me if I wanted it. I got VIN matched on Friday, delivery today.
did you have FSD

MY LR Black/Black, 20, no tow, no FSD. Ordered 5/12 showing 7/22-8/11 currently. EDD has been all over the place (as EVERYONE on this thread knows :p)
Pickup at Tyco Rd.
Let's get some East Coast deliveries TESLA, C'mon.
Same EDD as mine. Same configuration but Blue ordered on 5/23. Just want to see someone on this thread get their from Tyco. Would give me some damn hope 😆.

Reactions: bet_america