Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice!! I thought the first invites went out on Mar 20th... how did you get so far ahead?
oh my..... I think I was too excited and was on my phone, I configured on March 31st......

I just checked.... for some reason the VIN is gone now. Computer and phone logins both show RN now,

But I on reddit, there was a post of someone saying Tesla won't hold their car if they are out of town. I'm going to be in Europe for the first 2 weeks of June and hope this doesn't result in a delay.

Someone from Montreal in another thread said their VIN disappeared too:

Alright. Good news is I checked my account tonight again and financing got unlock. So I junoju on it and submitted all my information right away.

Bad news is my VIN disapeadisa, but I'm thjnthin it's probably a glitch drom the website.

So you guys might want to check your account. Early June is still on!

Let's hope the VINs reappear -- or reapeadisa.

• Funny
Reactions: Kira
I don't think it will be any different than that of other vehicles in its class just like the Model S. Hopefully, you have the maximum safe driver's discount since that's where ICBC hits us the hardest. I pay more for our Leaf than our Tesla because my kids have had a few at-fault accidents with it.

I believe we have the maximum discount or close to it, as we pay $100/month currently but that’s for a rather different class of vehicle ;)

Invite and Configured 24th April
White 18" Aeros no eap,
0296xx.

My page shows no vin, but attempting to check out a wall connector shows my vin.

Asdfghjklomg

Anyone else here able to do the same? I wonder if I got assigned a vin mid-glitch

Invite and Configured 24th April
White 18" Aeros no eap,
0296xx.

My page shows no vin, but attempting to check out a wall connector shows my vin.

Asdfghjklomg

Anyone else here able to do the same? I wonder if I got assigned a vin mid-glitch

Oh wow, tried that last night and it didn’t work but now it does!

29XXX

Perhaps I won’t assume that’s my “forever VIN” though, with all the stories of disappearing VINs.

Oh wow, tried that last night and it didn’t work but now it does!

29XXX

Perhaps I won’t assume that’s my “forever VIN” though, with all the stories of disappearing VINs.

Same for me. I've been checking my account a ton and haven't seen a VIN yet, but I do see one when I add the wall connector to my cart. I'm a little cautious to get too excited about it though, until I see it on my account page.

Reactions: Kira
Does anyone know which trucking company transport Vehicles from Seattle to Vancouver ? my understanding is that Cars will be going to Seattle via rail and then trucked to vancouver .. most truck company will give you the option to find out the location of your vehicle by VIN .

I also noticed that the 'Edit Design' link is now gone my account and instead it has been replaced with text that says "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date."

Yep, same for me - no going back on the red now :)

Does anyone know which trucking company transport Vehicles from Seattle to Vancouver ? my understanding is that Cars will be going to Seattle via rail and then trucked to vancouver .. most truck company will give you the option to find out the location of your vehicle by VIN .

Not trying to start a Maple-fiasco but maybe @Data remembers which trucks were seen heading north from Portland?

Did you try the wall connector exploit?
Yep, tried that but it's still just my reservation #. It looks like I configured a day or two after some of the people who can see their vins, so hopefully it will turn up in the next day or two. Funny, when I thought delivery was going to be late 2018, I was patient and cool as a cucumber. Now that delivery has been bumped up to June, I'm totally obsessed! Hope I still make it into the first shipment for BC though. Lol!