Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN disappeared a few days ago when my delivery got rescheduled from May 25 to June 7. Original order date of May 2.
I tried using the right click - view page source trick to see if the VIN was hidden from display but it wasn't there.
I was reading a post way earlier in this thread where someone advised uploading a picture of the ICBC logo into the proof of insurance box. I had left that blank before on the advice of the DA but decided to try it.
Lo and behold, once I uploaded it my account page looked a bit different. I right clicked and selected View Page Source using my Chrome browser, and now I can see my VIN in the source code for the page. Good to know I haven't been reassigned another car!

Here's the ICBC logo:
mobile-logo-2x.png

Reactions: samk579
Hi! Do you mind telling me how to find the VIN code? Like what is the format? Thanks!
My VIN disappeared a few days ago when my delivery got rescheduled from May 25 to June 7. Original order date of May 2.
I tried using the right click - view page source trick to see if the VIN was hidden from display but it wasn't there.
I was reading a post way earlier in this thread where someone advised uploading a picture of the ICBC logo into the proof of insurance box. I had left that blank before on the advice of the DA but decided to try it.
Lo and behold, once I uploaded it my account page looked a bit different. I right clicked and selected View Page Source using my Chrome browser, and now I can see my VIN in the source code for the page. Good to know I haven't been reassigned another car!

Here's the ICBC logo:
View attachment 411829
I think I might have found it.. is it 17 digit?

Reactions: njneer
Wow, thanks for the vin decode info! I just logged in to check.. and lo and behold they now have my MVPA linked! So no need to check the page source code..

Finally! I guess my June 6 delivery date will hold after all..
My vin doesn’t show up on the website at all but it is in the MVPA.

My VIN is 344xxx as they told me at the store last weekend, it was born on May 12.

Hi, Is there a way to do an easy search in the code? Ordered May 4, and still seeing a delivery date of June 5. I would love to see my VIN number.

Make sure you're on the Manage page, then using Chrome, select View->Developer->View Source and it will open a new tab with the page source. Search the page for 5YJ

If 5YJ is not found, you can also search for vin":null which would ensure you're looking at the correct source and indicate you don't have a VIN assigned.

Wow, thanks for the vin decode info! I just logged in to check.. and lo and behold they now have my MVPA linked! So no need to check the page source code..

My VIN is 344xxx as they told me at the store last weekend, it was born on May 12.
How do you tell the build date of your vehicle from the vin? Mine is in the 403xxx range

Did you get black on black? Did the mvpa show 12 or 13%?