Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Koflach hows your car? Done any modification to it?
The car has been fantastic. I was a little worried after the first week about the poor mileage I was getting but once the afterglow of owning the car started wear off I stopped accelerating really hard all the time and i'm now getting fairly good mileage.

I haven't done anything crazy yet for mods but what I have done is:
- A no drill front license
- Centre console wrap
- Matte screen protector
- removed 18" hubcaps and put on center cap/lugnut covers from Tesla
- Installed 3D Maxpider floor mats

One thing I have bought but haven't done yet is removal of the rear badge and replacing it with TESLA.

It's the best car i've ever owned and absolutely love it so far. Highlights for me are the seats and centre armrest are extremely comfortable, I love the auto open/close garage door, i've never seen wipers apply washer fluid like they do on this car before.

One thing that irks me a bit is slacker radio. I was really into it at first but they play the same songs over and over again. I'd much rather have Sirius/XM radio.

The car has been fantastic. I was a little worried after the first week about the poor mileage I was getting but once the afterglow of owning the car started wear off I stopped accelerating really hard all the time and i'm now getting fairly good mileage.

- Centre console wrap
- Matte screen protector

One thing I have bought but haven't done yet is removal of the rear badge and replacing it with TESLA.

It's the best car i've ever owned and absolutely love it so far. Highlights for me are the seats and centre armrest are extremely comfortable, I love the auto open/close garage door, i've never seen wipers apply washer fluid like they do on this car before.

One thing that irks me a bit is slacker radio. I was really into it at first but they play the same songs over and over again. I'd much rather have Sirius/XM radio.

With the no drill front license plate, does Tesla use a drilled ones?

With the no drill front license plate, does Tesla use a drilled ones?
no, tesla does not use a drilled one but I didn't like the one that they use so I asked them not to install it on the car. I ended up putting the front plate on my dash while I drove home and installed the mount when I got there.
Front Plate Mount.jpg

Is thit Powell delivery center undercover or open area?

Open area

I saw a whole truck load of Model 3s (and a couple Xs it looked like) heading to Vancouver near Bellingham on Saturday morning.

Yup, they are constantly working. Took this on Tuesday night, it might be the load you saw on Saturday. There was a X with its trunk opened, but I think people were still there working late. The gate was opened and non tesla cars were parked in the lot, saw a nice s15 there.

Attachments

• IMG_20180906_084603_274.jpg
    IMG_20180906_084603_274.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 55
I didn't hear from the vancouver team until I showed up for my delivery. Don't expect them to reach out to you.
Mine reached out to me next day after the Toronto DA told me I had a VIN. You can also call the local store and ask for a DA and they can look up your order.

Is thit Powell delivery center undercover or open area?
It is open space but they make sure your car is wiped clean before you take delivery. Easier to see if there were any defects.

- Centre console wrap
- Matte screen protector

I was hesitant with slacker as well but if you dig deeper by genre you will get a broader mix of tunes. On my Sirius I used to have 70's on 7, 80's on 8 etc... You can do the similar and even more specific and heart them to add to your favourites. Also a few comedy channels and TuneIn has CNN, NFL and more.

Reactions: Koflach
no, tesla does not use a drilled one but I didn't like the one that they use so I asked them not to install it on the car. I ended up putting the front plate on my dash while I drove home and installed the mount when I got there.View attachment 332400

Which product is this again? And you got the MAXpiders where? I didn't think they were available through Costco yet.

Thanks! (I've also ordered red w 18" + lug covers)

Reactions: corlaandstan

- Centre console wrap
- Matte screen protector

You were very well prepared!

Which matte screen protector did you buy? Abstract Ocean?

The Aero wheel cap & lugnut kit is out of stock online (4-8 weeks wait time); do they carry it at any of the local Tesla stores?

Which product is this again? And you got the MAXpiders where? I didn't think they were available through Costco yet.

Thanks! (I've also ordered red w 18" + lug covers)

Maxpiders showed up on costco yesterday for a couple of hours, and promptly sold out. I was lucky and got my order in. In the other thread on them someone mentioned early october they should come available again.

phtp's photos got me thinking I should try calling the Powell Service Centre to see if my 'tentative' delivery on Monday was looking likely. They checked the lot and confirmed my vehicle is already there. The MyTesla account page auto-generated Monday @noon as my delivery appointment, but they offered me open spots on Sunday at either 12:30 or 2:30pm. Unfortunately, neither works for me, but if anyone else is expecting a delivery next week you might try checking in case you can pick it up sooner.

The DA on site was kind enough to walk me through the final payment options: bank draft or certified cheque payable to Tesla Motors Canada ULC. Her calculation for the amount due was a little bit higher than what I'd seen from Tesla Finance or MyTesla, but the recommendation was to make the draft for the higher amount so they can apply any difference to the down payment if it ended up being less.

hi all,

new to the forum, my backdoor edit button just disappeared... what does this mean????

Do you mean your edit button, or the backdoor (where you type in the url manually) no longer works?

Edit button disappearing may or may not mean anything. Mine has been gone for 2 months, but today the backdoor stopped working and I got contacted by a DA.

If the backdoor doesn't work, then you should be getting an email or call within a day or two based off of what 3 - 4 others here (including me) have experienced.