Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My pickup experience was smooth.
I arrived about 5 minutes before my appointment at 11:00 am. There is a reception table set up outside of the orientation room.
There are several tents set up around the perimeter of the lot. Each tent contains about 3 vehicles if I remember correctly. There was already a orientation going on inside so I asked if I could look over my car. They said no problem we will come and get you when another orientation begins.
I probably bumped into you there - I had a 10am delivery but things didn't actually get going until about 10:30am. We had Grace showing us through our car as well - she was great. In fact, everyone at Tesla there was super happy and excited and helpful. I asked how many they're delivering and he said 36 just today. And over 5,000 across Canada over the next month or two.

Did a thorough inspection on mine as well and it looks practically flawless. No issues with the paint at all. The only issues I could notice was the front passenger headlight has a slightly larger gap on one side than the other (it's not a big deal, but I may see if it's something service can fix) and the well-documented "trim bubble" on the passenger rear window (which according to other folks on the forums is "normal" but if they do come up with a fix later on, I'm getting it fixed).

I'm blown away by the performance of this car - it's "only" the AWD (non-P) but holy cow - I can't imagine driving a P model! This is more than enough power for me. And I've already gotten used to the regen breaking, even after less than a day of driving it.

• Love
Reactions: fidodido
Wanted to ask you, do the bumps show through the PPF?

Yes. They show even worse actually. I need to grind some bumps away so Ronnie can finish the job. Auto body shop will do that.

I’m jealous of the flawless deliveries. Or maybe they’re not as picky as me. There were many paint issues I couldn’t even see until PH Solar pointed them out to me. That guy has laser eyes.

• Informative
Reactions: fidodido and phtp
Newbie on the board, quick question. Is everyone getting a call 24 to 48 hours prior to scheduled delivery as promised? My delivery is Saturday morning, VIN showed up online on Monday, but haven't heard anything yet.
I never received a single call - all the info I got was from my Inside Delivery Advisor via email. When I didn't have the final MVPA a few days before delivery, I emailed her and the day after, it was showing on my account. I also asked her to verify the car was actually ready and waiting (since I was driving from Kelowna to pick it up) and she was able to confirm for me.

Yes. They show even worse actually. I need to grind some bumps away so Ronnie can finish the job. Auto body shop will do that.

I’m jealous of the flawless deliveries. Or maybe they’re not as picky as me. There were many paint issues I couldn’t even see until PH Solar pointed them out to me. That guy has laser eyes.

Well, wish me luck with my red paint job on pickup tomorrow afternoon. I’m dropping it off to PH as well and hopefully I don’t need any paint correction before PPF.

• Love
Reactions: fidodido and phtp
I never received a single call - all the info I got was from my Inside Delivery Advisor via email. When I didn't have the final MVPA a few days before delivery, I emailed her and the day after, it was showing on my account. I also asked her to verify the car was actually ready and waiting (since I was driving from Kelowna to pick it up) and she was able to confirm for me.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated! No MVPA on my account yet so I have e-mailed Delivery Advisor, who did confirm earlier this week that the car has arrived in Vancouver.

Newbie on the board, quick question. Is everyone getting a call 24 to 48 hours prior to scheduled delivery as promised? My delivery is Saturday morning, VIN showed up online on Monday, but haven't heard anything yet.
We are picking up today!! We got our VIN earlier this week. Our appointment was scheduled via text and email from Fremont. In the email, we were told we will see our final payment info appear on our account page 24-48 hours before delivery but we never received that update so we went ahead and got a bank draft based on the amount shown on our order summary.

Someone did call us last night to confirm our delivery and payment. :)

We are picking up today!! We got our VIN earlier this week. Our appointment was scheduled via text and email from Fremont. In the email, we were told we will see our final payment info appear on our account page 24-48 hours before delivery but we never received that update so we went ahead and got a bank draft based on the amount shown on our order summary.

Someone did call us last night to confirm our delivery and payment. :)

Good to hear, thanks and congrats! On my way to bank now... :)

Reactions: fidodido
Please keep us informed. I'm sending mine in for re-paint/bodyshop on early October.

I’ve posted my delivery experience and issues on the “dark and dirty” thread. Don’t want to get into too much detail but my car was acceptable and I had some paint roughness areas from overspray and a chipped/broken taillight. Panels, gaps, and alignment were okay and Ronnis from PH Solar said it was better than most 3’s he’s seen regarding paint and gaps.

Vancouver Delivery; the dark and dirty

Got a call this morning at 8:30, scheduled for Monday morning (Sep 24) pickup. Thank God cause I am going on vacation on 28th.

I had to fly on Sept 11 and was scheduled for pickup the afternoon of Sept 10. Luckily, for some reason, the Powell Centre had only a handful of deliveries that day. I was there for well over two hours, and there was only one other delivery the whole time I was there. I found that odd, but staff couldn't tell me why there was nobody else there. I pretty much had the attention of the whole team.

Got a call this morning at 8:30, scheduled for Monday morning (Sep 24) pickup. Thank God cause I am going on vacation on 28th.
Got a call from Tesla delivery here in Vancouver last night at 10:30PM. They made mistake that my car still has not crossed border and won't arrive until Tuesday night.. Rescheduled delivery to Sep 26th. However, since I have MVPA in my account now, I wonder if CEV rebate has been reserved.