Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went into the store today to see about my VIN. Indeed I have one assigned but it’s just not on the website yet.. my car was sleeping so they couldn’t tell it’s current location.
It was built on May 12. In store they told me that they are working on reserving cevforbc funds for cars in sequence ordered.. and are on May 4th orders so far. That would explain the rapid drop of cevforbc funds, it’s not on pace with either sales or deliveries.
It’s probably just done in batches when some back room staffer has some extra time??
The store was pure chaos. I feel sorry for those guys in the store, I hope they get time off some day..
Apparently Powell Street is scheduling for 100 deliveries a day right now!

So those who are communicating with Vancouver delivery centre. Are they really delivering 80 to 100 per day as was mentioned (but not confirmed) in another thread. That is a lot of cars. Like 10 guys going steady all day assuming around an hour per delivery. Let us know how it goes.

Remember guys/girls, even though it is a lots of car per day for delivery and they probably gonna rush you thru. Make sure you do take your time to inspect the car before delivery, once you sign the paper and out the lot, the issues is gonna be yours (paint chip, imperfection, windshield crack, seats got cut/damage, tire puncture)

Tesla Dealership = Typical Car Dealership, don't take it as granted even though you probably love Tesla so much

Q about trade in's:
The Tesla appraisal wasn't great so I'm going to try to sell it privately or try get something better from other dealer(s).

If I am able to get a better offer from another dealer, has anyone gone through Tesla to broker the deal so that the GST/PST savings would still apply to the purchase price of the new Tesla?

Q about trade in's:
The Tesla appraisal wasn't great so I'm going to try to sell it privately or try get something better from other dealer(s).

If I am able to get a better offer from another dealer, has anyone gone through Tesla to broker the deal so that the GST/PST savings would still apply to the purchase price of the new Tesla?

No way in hell will tesla want anything to do with that. They did everything they could to dissuade me from bringing my trade in. They have so many transactions right now that you can bet you are not special!

I mentioned above they’re scheduling 100 deliveries per day now. I don’t know how to ‘confirm’ that.. it’s just what the guy at the store on 4th told me.