Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vancouver BC VIN .

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just an update on the process I just went through for anyone else wondering.
  • May 5th order - White SR+ w/ Black Interior + Standard Wheels
  • Website updated with approx. delivery date of May 30th about 10 days after
  • Gave the North Van store a call to check on VIN about 2-3 weeks after (sales person confirmed there was a VIN available and delivery likely first or second week of june)
  • Got a bunch of emails earlier this week from TESLA confirming delivery would actually be May 30th
  • Website posted an updated vehicle sales agreement with all the fee's/tax/etc.
  • Picked up the car with no issues. There were some faint scratches on the rear tail lights and bumper which they buffed out but otherwise no other issues so far. Process took about 2 hours from the original appointment time.
Good luck to anyone taking deliveries soon!

• Informative
Reactions: TomLee and 9-Volt
Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 11.45.37 AM.png

Tesla Appointment Update
IMG_5022.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5022.jpg
    IMG_5022.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 47
They have underground parking but I’m not sure if they will use the space for deliveries??? I also received a text for picking up at West 4th but my account still says Powell. I sent a message to my DA to confirm but have not heard back.
I have been to the fourth ave location severa times pre-purchase, and they have always done deliveries there. Maybe mostly S and X models in the past?