Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vandalism by 'Muricans Caught on Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Total DBags..... but it looks like he thinks you door dinged him first. Not saying that excuses his behavior in any way. But may be the cause.
No way that his door "ding" would have ever been even remotely possible by the Tesla as the damage to the Ram door is well above the door handle.

The Telsa is far too short to have ever reached the top of the door handle, and the door handle would have prevented a ding in the first place.

Pure garbage/trash people.

Hope someone got a license plate so that the police can take the appropriate steps--as in "arrested" for wilful, malicious property damage.

Appears it might have stopped recording once the fat one got in the truck.
Sentry Cam needs to keep recording for extra 2 + mins after motion detection is stopped IMO.

Please forward this to Tesla so that they will take up your suggestion. It's insane that these dirt bags might have gotten away with being pond scum because your Tesla didn't record an extra few minutes.

Tesla needs to adopt your suggestion ASAP.

Please forward this to Tesla so that they will take up your suggestion. It's insane that these dirt bags might have gotten away with being pond scum because your Tesla didn't record an extra few minutes.

Tesla needs to adopt your suggestion ASAP.

It's not @VQTRVA 's video/ car. The posted video is possibly a cell phone montage from the different sentry angles.

• Helpful
Reactions: Sherlo
That’s why it’s best park somewhere with more room even if you have to walk further. The parking stall was tight and the guys noticed a possible dent or door mark on his truck door. That’s what I can tell in this footage.

Fred

Last edited:
Reactions: MidwestM3P
That’s why it’s best park somewhere with more room even if you have to walk further. The parking stall was tight and the guys noticed a possible dent or door mark on his truck door. That’s what I can tell in this footage.

Fred
Those guys are just using the supposed "examination" of their door in order to cover what they are doing. They don't give a $hit about any dings on their vehicle, watch how they open their door into the Model 3 right after they key it.

Reactions: SO16
I will be so happy when 2019.16.x comes out so I no longer have to remember to turn Sentry Mode on.

While you're waiting, TeslaFi.com has a beta feature that will turn on Sentry mode for you. It's also geofencing-aware, so you can deactivate the feature when the car is parked at home or work.

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now, it works really well. It can also e-mail or text you whenever it turns Sentry mode on so you're aware.

• Informative
Reactions: Evoforce
Total DBags..... but it looks like he thinks you door dinged him first. Not saying that excuses his behavior in any way. But may be the cause.

When watching the video did u notice the truck had dents in the door high up and below the side view mirror? Given the way he opened his door into the Tesla on purpose I can only imagine what the rest of his vehicle looks like. I hope the disgusting “friend” and he both get arrested, fined and would love to see them both get some jail time. Really low-lifes.

4F4CC7B1-FFE5-4BAE-9944-8F13886F1C94.png

• Informative
Reactions: VQTRVA