Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VIDEO - dishonest price tricks on the Tesla website

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really wish this site would drop the hammer on the endless zero-value threads created by “youtubers” trolling for clicks.

Wow, someone finally said it! I'm surprised it took this long to be accused of this.:rolleyes:

There's a difference between trolling and advertising.

Believe it or not, I am planning a truly positive video, a 32,000 mile review of my Model 3 for people new to Teslas.

And I noticed an actual phone booth in my town today, you know, like what Superman would get changed in, gonna make a video on that too.

Last edited:
I looked at a Model S several years ago. Back then they not only included tax incentives they also deducted savings from gas and even the time you spent at the gas station. (using an hourly wage type rate) It was very deceptive and took a lot of effort to see the actual cash price of the car. The new one isn't nearly as bad. And after the 1st of the year the federal tax credit will go away completely and they wont really be able to do this at all.