Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[video] The first Tesla Model 3 in Russia. Do russians know about EVs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first Tesla Model 3 in Russia. Here is the story I've promised - how and why we brought it to Russia so early. Interviews and reactions of random people on the streets. Do people in Russia know about EVs?

You've probably seen a "Tesla Model 3 vs. Chevrolet Bolt Drag Race" with our Model 3 in the news recently? You'll probably ask how this car got to Belarus... oh, this is another story about a roadtrip that worth an another video. Stay tuned :)

Very interesting to see the perspective of people from another country about EVs and what they think the transition time to fully electric will be. I wouldn't be surprised to see similar answers if someone did a video like this here in the US and asked random people on the street.

I wouldn't be surprised to see similar answers if someone did a video like this here in the US and asked random people on the street.

It would've been really interesting to see. Wish someone would have done that.

Uttermost respect! And the mystery of Russian Model 3 is solved

Thank you! I've had a feeling that I've got to explain it :)
Official Model 3's wil be definitely earlier in the UK than in Russia, with official warranty and other perks. So there is no reason to be jealous at all :)

The first Tesla Model 3 in Russia. Here is the story I've promised - how and why we brought it to Russia so early. Interviews and reactions of random people on the streets. Do people in Russia know about EVs?/QUOTE]
Hahrahshoh!
m1205.gif

Great video, Igor. It's surprising to hear so many people know about the ecological benefits. I've got my doubts whether you'd get so high a percentage if you asked that question here in the States.

When you asked the question of when most vehicles would be EVs, did you mean most new cars or most cars on the road (old and new)? Obviously, the answer to the second question is much longer.

Reactions: scottf200
Igor, Your enthusiasm and accomplishments are inspiring. I’ve loved your presentations at TMC as well. I hope Tesla is able to officially help out though know the trade climate is difficult. If it was just people to people we’d do fine.

The first Tesla Model 3 in Russia. Here is the story I've promised - how and why we brought it to Russia so early. Interviews and reactions of random people on the streets. Do people in Russia know about EVs?

You've probably seen a "Tesla Model 3 vs. Chevrolet Bolt Drag Race" with our Model 3 in the news recently? You'll probably ask how this car got to Belarus... oh, this is another story about a roadtrip that worth an another video. Stay tuned :)

Igor! What a great video! Congratulations on the new Model 3! Thanks for sharing your story With us!