Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

VINs and Vehicle Deliveries - where is my car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is very interesting, maybe when i called them they just didn't know so they just randomly said they are gonna be transported by ground.

Also, my delivery should've been in Drammen aswell but they sent me a SMS on dec 7th, stating that its gonna be delivered at Norges Varemesse Lillestrøm. So i suspect a mass delivery operation there.
Did you also get that SMS?

Yes, I received same sms on Monday 7th, could it be the day they actually shipped the cars?

Yes, I received same sms on Monday 7th, could it be the day they actually shipped the cars?
I don't think so, previously they told me it was on Glovis Crystal. This ship arrived Zeebrugge on dec 8th. But they might have gotten confirmation about the unloading/loading timelines at Zeebrugge on Dec 7th, and for some reason that could be the reason they initiated a "mass delivery operation" in Lillestrøm.

Area at Norges Varemesse has the capacity to hold 3.5k cars, assuming they will keep some extra distance between the cars at delivery due to corona restictions my guesstimate for capacity is 1.1k cars, just tells the possible scale of the operation.

According to my sales rep, my model 3 should have the heated steering wheel and the new trim on the door because my car was produced after 31st of March, which seems to be the cutoff date for this. My car was produced on April 24th in Fremont, has VIN 959*** and is on GLOVIS CHORUS.
The sales rep also said that to be 100% sure, we would have to look at the car when it has arrived.
That is exactly what my sales rep told me this afternoon after 1st of April it will have the new trim and heated wheel. He said 99.9% it’s the new features but he also said we have to wait and see 🤣 classic Tesla!

According to my sales rep, my model 3 should have the heated steering wheel and the new trim on the door because my car was produced after 31st of March, which seems to be the cutoff date for this. My car was produced on April 24th in Fremont, has VIN 959*** and is on GLOVIS CHORUS.
The sales rep also said that to be 100% sure, we would have to look at the car when it has arrived.

Thks!! Mine is 966, its coming on the ship behind CHORUS ( some days apart) from Fremont, CENTURY. According to sales representative, was produced in the beginning of May.
yeah, classic Tesla, confirm when you see it..

Reactions: G00NERJ