Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Visors too small

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m sure you’ve thought of this, but have you tried adjusting your seat so it’s higher? I find that it works really well for me, although there is no way to block the sun between the passenger visor and the rear view mirror.

This is what helped me, but I think mknox's suggestion is good as well. Of course having the visor vertical will block more visual field. Great tip!

In the BMW driving school I learned that you should raise your seat so that your head is 2 inches from the roof. This allows for greater visibility of the road. I think owners with the pano roof can raise their seats a little higher which makes the visors a little lower.

In the BMW driving school I learned that you should raise your seat so that your head is 2 inches from the roof. This allows for greater visibility of the road. I think owners with the pano roof can raise their seats a little higher which makes the visors a little lower.

I always do that. I tend to sit "short" (I must be short from the waist up) and so have always raised my seat as you say.