Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved sight unseen on March 31, 2016. Ordered my SR+ on March 11, 2019. Today, I picked my baby up in Calgary, Canada. Super easy and fast delivery. I drove it less than 2 km and its already in the shop - getting the front wrapped before driving it 300 km back home.
upload_2019-5-11_12-33-58.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-11_12-33-42.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-11_12-33-42.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
4/22 ordered SR+ blue with white interior and 19”. I’m in Vancouver, BC. No VIN or delivery date. I’m getting concerned that the EV rebate will run out before I take delivery. Any thoughts?
I just picked my SR+ up this morning in Calgary. It took 61 days from order date. The white interior has been taking a lot longer but hopefully they’re ramping up and you won’t have to wait as long.

Reactions: van_smile
Reserved sight unseen on March 31, 2016. Ordered my SR+ on March 11, 2019. Today, I picked my baby up in Calgary, Canada. Super easy and fast delivery. I drove it less than 2 km and its already in the shop - getting the front wrapped before driving it 300 km back home.
View attachment 406653
Congrats! Will be picking up at the same location, I’m in Calgary! What is your cars production month? Will be in the sticker on the driver side door sill.

Congrats! Will be picking up at the same location, I’m in Calgary! What is your cars production month? Will be in the sticker on the driver side door sill.

Congrats!
I just picked my SR+ up this morning in Calgary. It took 61 days from order date. The white interior has been taking a lot longer but hopefully they’re ramping up and you won’t have to wait as long.

Congrats! I’m very impatient haha