Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, fellow Montrealer,

I ordered black with white interior + aero on March 15 and nothing yet :( Did you receive your delivery date + VIN on the website?
Called Tesla they didn't seem to have any info and my sales rep at the store said early April but it's hard to believe her when nothing has changed on my account since the day I ordered it lol.

I ordered blue with white interior March 2nd, and nothing yet.
Tiggerlu did get their white interior, but that was in BC, much closer to the factory. I am expecting we should see them arriving in eastern Canada soon. I was told transit time to eastern Canada from Fremont was 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: tiggerlu and beba91
Playing around on the order page, it seems like what ever you configure, and whatever time zone you enter, it always gives this same delivery Estimate:

Standard range - 6-8 weeks
All others - Within 2 weeks

I didn't try any Canadian areas, but tried several zip codes across USA (even Alaska and Hawaii) and they were all the same!!! No way those estimates are close to accurate.

Guess I may as well go ahead and order and start the waiting game.. :)

Plus, being in the hot South, I'm thinking come summertime, the white will feel much better on the asscheeks than the black 'leather'.
:D

Being in Texas and our summers i completely agree. I have even internally battled with getting tint this time around because the white interior against the black looks sooooooo good. but it isnt in the 100s yet here and will be a no brainer come summer time. I am enjoying it for now though.

A0AE07A6-9BAD-47D7-9A2D-F0E3580EE52B.jpeg
1762D861-42D2-4E91-A950-16F9413B05AB.jpeg
Shout out to my wife who had the skills and patience that I do not have to complete this.

Really completes the interior! Amazing product @Kenriko

Thought I would share with my white interior friends.

I ordered blue with white interior March 2nd, and nothing yet.
Tiggerlu did get their white interior, but that was in BC, much closer to the factory. I am expecting we should see them arriving in eastern Canada soon. I was told transit time to eastern Canada from Fremont was 2-3 weeks.

I ordered the same car on 2/28 and it was delivered on 3/25. It should be coming soon!

Reactions: Kmartyn
Same situation as you, I ordered on March 20 AWD white/white and still waiting. No VIN but hopefully will get HW3 when the car finally comes
Update: VIN has been assigned. It was not located on the first page of my Tesla Account. After I clicked "manage", I saw it on the next page. Car is probably still in production, so I'm not getting my hopes up of getting it sooner than 2 weeks from now. Maybe it will arrive on Earth Day ;-)

Reactions: Mdoss
Just got my delivery advisor assigned, and a boilerplate email, saying what needs to be done before delivery, all of which has already been done.

“Hello,

My name is Francois and I am your Model 3 Delivery Advisor. I am very excited to share the good news that your Model 3 should be in production soon and on the way to our service center and ready for delivery.
Once I can see your car in production, I will have a better estimate as to a delivery timeline.
In the meantime please complete the rest of your online profile, if you haven’t already.”

Reactions: torontohm3wait
Outstanding! I would also cover the center armrest in white :)
Not sure how....but I am intrigued :)

You can find vinyl wraps to do this pretty easily. Abstract Ocean offers several styles (white, fake brushed metal, matte black, etc.). RPM Accessories has others (fake wood grain, white with an embossed Tesla logo). Note that I've never bought from either outfit, so don't take the above links as endorsements. I'm sure there are others, too -- do a Web search or check your favorite Tesla aftermarket products supplier. I took delivery on my Tesla eight days ago, but I decided to hold off a bit on things like interior wraps. Chances are I'll be doing something with that center console -- it really is too much of a fingerprint magnet.

Reactions: Mdoss
With most of April production apparently going to Europe and China, it is not surprising this thread has gone quiet.

Poll still sits at about 50/50.

I expect North Americans will start getting their white interiors in May. I would hope these will be with HW3 as well, and include the latest price reductions for autopilot and paint.

With most of April production apparently going to Europe and China, it is not surprising this thread has gone quiet.

Poll still sits at about 50/50.

I expect North Americans will start getting their white interiors in May. I would hope these will be with HW3 as well, and include the latest price reductions for autopilot and paint.

Are you still waiting? It would seem that end of March push was very much by convenience (whatever is closest to Fremont or easiest to deliver elsewhere).

I've the car for 15 days, and am quite surprised to see many in the poll above have no received their car yet.

If you haven't received your car yet - all I can say, is it'll be 10000% worth the wait. I've never been a car guy, but a Model 3 is not a typical car - it's a blend of traditional car with the most advanced tech. It suits people like me who are a bit geeky, and have learned to polish the car but also rely on the AI.

Anyway - amazing car in every way, honestly there hasn't been 1 thing I disliked about the car itself, and have found as time goes by I can comfortably rely on the autopilot more and more.

It makes driving so stress-free, and really safe too - the things that AI and cameras spot, far surpasses what I can see as a human being especially when tired.

Are you still waiting? It would seem that end of March push was very much by convenience (whatever is closest to Fremont or easiest to deliver elsewhere).

I've the car for 15 days, and am quite surprised to see many in the poll above have no received their car yet.

If you haven't received your car yet - all I can say, is it'll be 10000% worth the wait. I've never been a car guy, but a Model 3 is not a typical car - it's a blend of traditional car with the most advanced tech. It suits people like me who are a bit geeky, and have learned to polish the car but also rely on the AI.

Anyway - amazing car in every way, honestly there hasn't been 1 thing I disliked about the car itself, and have found as time goes by I can comfortably rely on the autopilot more and more.

It makes driving so stress-free, and really safe too - the things that AI and cameras spot, far surpasses what I can see as a human being especially when tired.

Yes still waiting, could be May. We will then be a two EV family, my wife drives a Leaf.

Reactions: tiggerlu