Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting for white interior

Have you received your SR+ white interior M3

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my long range M3, blue with white interior, basic AutoPilot
on April 6.
It was at Nashville and ready for delivery in exactly 7 days, today April 13th!!!
But due to a scheduling conflict I couldn’t pick it up this weekend, so I’m getting it Friday, April 19, so less that 2 weeks after I placed the order online!

They offered to do a home delivery, but I wanted to do the showroom delivery experience, and have time to go over everything with a Tesla person there..

This week is going to seem like it will last forever, but I will have my white interior Tesla in less than 2 weeks from the day I ordered it!!

Reactions: tiggerlu
I just got a VIN number and delivery date for my blue/white P3D, weirdly enough this was the day after i modified my order to take advantage of the reduced pricing so i added on FSD (so no concerns about v3 h/w).

Delivery Apr 20th in Oakville, confirmed this is a 2019 car.
Super lucky i have been waiting since march 8th no update since goodluck share pics once you pick up!

I just ordered a blue/white AWD FSD a week ago and I’m already tired of waiting! I’ll drive myself crazy if I don’t hear anything in a month+ just to hear from them... I wish they were more accurate on the website. I was really hoping within 2 weeks was legitimately the expected eta.

I just ordered a blue/white AWD FSD a week ago and I’m already tired of waiting! I’ll drive myself crazy if I don’t hear anything in a month+ just to hear from them... I wish they were more accurate on the website. I was really hoping within 2 weeks was legitimately the expected eta.
Can confirm, going crazy. Day 34 waiting for the performance blue/white here.

Any update on your end? Also, they are not doing price adjustments. I have already asked and its a tough pill to swallow but we just have to deal with it.

Still waiting. No new North America production until May, so I don’t expect a car before then. They are currently just moving some distributed inventory built last quarter, from locations where it did not sell, to locations that have an open order for that configuration.

I believe they are adjusting prices, as several have confirmed, as long as it is not a discontinued, or off book configuration.

I have a March 2nd order for an Sr+ Blue with white interior. Just sold my SUV today, so me and the wife need to share the Nissan Leaf until the Tesla arrives.

Still waiting. No new North America production until May, so I don’t expect a car before then. They are currently just moving some distributed inventory built last quarter, from locations where it did not sell, to locations that have an open order for that configuration.

I believe they are adjusting prices, as several have confirmed, as long as it is not a discontinued, or off book configuration.

I have a March 2nd order for an Sr+ Blue with white interior. Just sold my SUV today, so me and the wife need to share the Nissan Leaf until the Tesla arrives.

What's your source on no new North America production until May? I've seen in other threads that they're currently producing for NA.

I have seen a general consensus from the people I follow online that have a good track record, that April production is going to Europe and China. Too many to list, but you can check Troy Tesslike, on twitter and in forums. He has been pretty accurate so far. Also people in Europe have confirmed boats with Teslas are departing this month for Europe, with their cars on them. In my casual observation, I am not aware of anyone in North America posting of a M3 April manufacturing date yet. It is also tied to the HW3 upgrade, which went into production this month, while N.A. was still delivering HW2.5 inventory from March. April 22nd Elon is expected to announce that all vehicles are now shipping with HW3. They had to delay the initial planned date, to further purge N.A. inventory.

Tesla got caught last quarter with too many vehicles in transit, as shipments overseas were taking a few weeks longer than expected. So apparently farther locations now get built at the beginning of the quarter, and closer locations mid quarter.

The poll I started in this thread shows no new production of white interiors here this month, and HW3 threads are not identifying any of that configuration for M3 being delivered.

Of course nobody knows for sure and May is only a couple of weeks away. I think we will see a big surge in activity in the second week, and I am not expecting my March 2nd order until then.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
I no longer expect anything. So far very disappointed at the service provided. Even for reservation holders no perks, updates or priority given. There is no communication between departments or employees. So much uncertainty that i have officially given up.

Not to offer false hope, but I saw a car carrier of tesla’s heading into Toronto today, likely going to Scarborough or Montreal.

Reactions: torontohm3wait
I have seen a general consensus from the people I follow online that have a good track record, that April production is going to Europe and China. Too many to list, but you can check Troy Tesslike, on twitter and in forums. He has been pretty accurate so far. Also people in Europe have confirmed boats with Teslas are departing this month for Europe, with their cars on them. In my casual observation, I am not aware of anyone in North America posting of a M3 April manufacturing date yet. It is also tied to the HW3 upgrade, which went into production this month, while N.A. was still delivering HW2.5 inventory from March. April 22nd Elon is expected to announce that all vehicles are now shipping with HW3. They had to delay the initial planned date, to further purge N.A. inventory.

Tesla got caught last quarter with too many vehicles in transit, as shipments overseas were taking a few weeks longer than expected. So apparently farther locations now get built at the beginning of the quarter, and closer locations mid quarter.

The poll I started in this thread shows no new production of white interiors here this month, and HW3 threads are not identifying any of that configuration for M3 being delivered.

Of course nobody knows for sure and May is only a couple of weeks away. I think we will see a big surge in activity in the second week, and I am not expecting my March 2nd order until then.

Well, you seem pretty confident and well read regarding the subject. I can't argue with you. But I hope you're wrong! =-P