Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X Plaid Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered November 2021, EDD was always August 2022 until a bit over a week ago. Got a date range, then a VIN the next day. Picking up on Monday 5/23. Somehow it appears I didn't experience the constantly shifting EDDs I read about.

Reactions: Beacher#8
Ordered Feb 2022, still showing October EDD. The store in Austin told me not to expect it to be that long and I should see a date range soon.
I was initially matched within 30 days of my original order date February 2022 (the VIN must of been an order cancel/rejection), but was not ready to take delivery for personal reasons and told them to release the VIN.

I followed up with my SA last month to enquire about realistic timelines considering my EDD is October and they said that more then likely I would have something by July.

I’m in the same boat. Ordered red MXP on 3/12 and was told by the SA in Seattle to expect something before October. Although the information changes with each SA but the general sense is that a push to deliver plaids will be made in June for end of Q2 push. I need a car by July else I’ll have to buy a used 2020 X 🙁

Hey guys, ordered an MXP White with Black Interrior and 20” rims, no FSD in New Jersey on 4/20/22 and checked the box “ready to accept early” - EDD still showing AUG-OCT ‘22

Currently driving my white/black ‘22 MYP which is also an great car - should hood me over until the MXP arrives. The MYP sold me on the power of the plaid - so excited for the upgrade!

Have any April orders received updated EDD outside of the current AUG-OCT ‘22 EDD?

Reactions: BonB
Hey guys, ordered an MXP White with Black Interrior and 20” rims, no FSD in New Jersey on 4/20/22 and checked the box “ready to accept early” - EDD still showing AUG-OCT ‘22

Currently driving my white/black ‘22 MYP which is also an great car - should hood me over until the MXP arrives. The MYP sold me on the power of the plaid - so excited for the upgrade!

Have any April orders received updated EDD outside of the current AUG-OCT ‘22 EDD?
Interesting..I placed an order for MYP and MX Plaid around the same time and plan to eventually drop one of the 2 reservations.

Could you share more on how has your overall experience been so far with the MYP other than the “more power” that made you interested in MX Plaid? Thanks

Interesting..I placed an order for MYP and MX Plaid around the same time and plan to eventually drop one of the 2 reservations.

Could you share more on how has your overall experience been so far with the MYP other than the “more power” that made you interested in MX Plaid? Thanks

Had an MYP as interim car while waiting on MXP.

No comparison IMO. size, comfort, power, features. Loved the MYP, but not the same.

Reactions: BonB