Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to show your Tesla in a documentary?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all – I'm working for an independent documentary studio based just north of LA and we are filming a segment about Tesla for our new film. In the last couple of weeks, we've filmed in the Tesla factory in Fremont and filmed a great interview with the man himself, Elon Musk. Now, we're looking for a couple people in the LA area who would like to show off the driving experience of a Tesla.

This is for the Electric Vehicle portion of our film, an independent documentary that explores the possibility of breaking the oil monopoly. Our recent films have won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at Sundance, opened at Cannes, and screened inside the White House.

Let me know if you're interested? We can come to you, and it shouldn't take very much of your time -- we're looking to film for an hour or so this weekend, August 24-25. You can respond to this thread and we'll take things from there.

I'd be interested.....

Hi all – I'm working for an independent documentary studio based just north of LA and we are filming a segment about Tesla for our new film. In the last couple of weeks, we've filmed in the Tesla factory in Fremont and filmed a great interview with the man himself, Elon Musk. Now, we're looking for a couple people in the LA area who would like to show off the driving experience of a Tesla.

This is for the Electric Vehicle portion of our film, an independent documentary that explores the possibility of breaking the oil monopoly. Our recent films have won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at Sundance, opened at Cannes, and screened inside the White House.

Let me know if you're interested? We can come to you, and it shouldn't take very much of your time -- we're looking to film for an hour or so this weekend, August 24-25. You can respond to this thread and we'll take things from there.

Just thought I'd follow up and suggest staying away from this one. Jeff Star (OP) pretty much flaked on me. I PM'd that I was interested and was going to be in the area on Saturday, he emailed back and tentatively set something up for Saturday. Then he failed to confirm or respond to my follow up email and text message (which I know he saw and read via iMessage). It looks like a legit production company, but not worth the hassle of dealing with flakey communication.

Just thought I'd follow up and suggest staying away from this one. Jeff Star (OP) pretty much flaked on me. I PM'd that I was interested and was going to be in the area on Saturday, he emailed back and tentatively set something up for Saturday. Then he failed to confirm or respond to my follow up email and text message (which I know he saw and read via iMessage). It looks like a legit production company, but not worth the hassle of dealing with flakey communication.
Thanx for the feedback