Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Was your delivery window missed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t stress too much about the delivery date on your final invoice. Mine has always said 29 Aug, but when my delivery appointment came through it was for 23 Aug. Keep an eye out for your actual delivery appointment in your Tesla account.

I'll certainly be keeping a watch on my account. I hope your appointment on the 23rd happens as planned - good luck!

Reactions: Roy W.
:D:D:D:D
Turns out they only missed my estimated delivery window by 13 hours.

Picking up at 1pm tomorrow from Edinburgh. Wheeeee!
Same here, I just got a call today saying car was at SC ready for pickup, apparently arrived this afternoon, yesterday they had no idea where the car was !!! no email or text prior to Tesla calling me, said I’ll collect tomorrow, gave me reg over the phone and email followed 5 mins later confirming reg, web page then got updated with collection details, Invoice Scheduled delivery was today 20th, :D:D:D

Reactions: Roy W. and Jellus
Did you call the retail store on Multrees Walk? If so, I'm not surprised. They seem to be deliberately pessimistic about delivery dates.

I reckon if you've got that delivery window by text then you should be OK. Many folks have been given their delivery date quite soon before the delivery date.

how do you call the shop directly? is there some kind of secret number? any edinburgh numbers i try just seem to go through to the main number

how do you call the shop directly? is there some kind of secret number? any edinburgh numbers i try just seem to go through to the main number

I have no idea - I don't have a phone number for the store, but I've spoken to them in person (which is where my view on their pessimism comes from).

Even the service centre couldn't give me a number. They said it was outbound only and they can't receive calls.

As I was unable to get through on the phone (the usual hours on hold then terminated story) and keep only getting automated email responses from [email protected] I tried sending another text in response to the one I received on 1/8 advising me that my delivery window was 7/8 to 20/8 (this from a number beginning +32 so Belgium)

Remarkably I actually got a response just now! Less remarkably, it didn't have any positive news : "unfortunately we do not have any further details regarding your delivery, I could only speculate that your delivery will be mid-September with the information we currently have".

So, no further forward really. I think I'll stop trying to contact them. If Tesla can only speculate when I'm getting my car, I'd rather concentrate on the more entertaining speculation on these forums :D

I have no idea - I don't have a phone number for the store, but I've spoken to them in person (which is where my view on their pessimism comes from).

Even the service centre couldn't give me a number. They said it was outbound only and they can't receive calls.

i tried the edinburgh number and surprisingly it did actually get through to someone in Edinburgh. I thought it was a redirect to the main line.

Just picked up my M3 from Edinburgh, and a transporter had just unloaded another bunch of M3s a few minutes before I arrived. I think quite a few people will be getting Edinburgh appointments in the next few days.
Great! See you on the road. Just had awesome drive up to Glenshee, Tomintoul, Aviemore (got to supercharger with 30%range left ) and back to Dundee. Awesome day !

Attachments

• IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0878.JPG
    416.5 KB · Views: 44
Straight back along the M8 for me, which is normally a fairly dull drive, but today I thoroughly enjoyed it. :) Haven't plucked up the courage to properly floor the accelerator yet.

I'll take the wife and kids out for a wee blast tonight to have some fun.

Reactions: Roy W.
Tried to get to Troon on Navigate by Autopilot at the weekend. She got rather nervy going through centre of Glasgow on the M8-M77. Did not manage to negotiate many of the intersections without freaking. Tell the kids to keep their heads back to preserve their neck muscles !

Just picked up my M3 from Edinburgh, and a transporter had just unloaded another bunch of M3s a few minutes before I arrived. I think quite a few people will be getting Edinburgh appointments in the next few days.

Yes, I'm delighted to say I received an appointment for delivery at Edinburgh SC for 4th September! that was after having a 6th September scheduled delivery knocked back to 16th September ... and now it's sooner than the original date! I'm not complaining anymore ...