Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washer pump not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had that same issue this week. At first I thought that it was an empty washer fluid reservoir, but after refilling the tank, I realized that wasn't the issue. I took it into the service center and was hoping that it wouldn't be too expensive since my extended warranty has expired (my car has 120,000+ miles).

It turns out that it was only a blown fuse.

I'm not sure which fuse it was, but the service center replaced it for free.

I had that same issue this week. At first I thought that it was an empty washer fluid reservoir, but after refilling the tank, I realized that wasn't the issue. I took it into the service center and was hoping that it wouldn't be too expensive since my extended warranty has expired (my car has 120,000+ miles).

It turns out that it was only a blown fuse.

I'm not sure which fuse it was, but the service center replaced it for free.

I have the extended warranty but don't want to pay the deposit for something so small.
Might look at the fuses to see if that's the problem before I drive the distance to the SC

When I first got my car I thought my washer pump was broken. Turns out that little button on the end is a 2 position button. I wasnt pushing it down far enough to spray the windshield. Had a friend go through the manual on the screen one night driving home from work and he found the answer. Man did I feel dumb.

Did anyone figure out the fuse for the washer pump? Mine just stopped working and I'd like to check that first. (Out of warranty.)

Just in case anyone doesn't know, you can log in to your My Tesla account and find, among other things, the Owners Manual for the car which includes a fuse layout. It is also available from the 17" screen in the car.

My manual does not include that. Perhaps you can post yours. ;)

Okay.

Fuses.JPG

Also, if you can, would you mind uploading the entire PDF in case there are other items that are not included in mine? I wonder if the difference is model "year" (mine is 2014) or country. Perhaps Canada requires that Tesla provide that information?