Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since our deliveries are coming up, anyone is considering a wrap? I am researching a good place to do it and researching what's the rough cost. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. :p @golonoro @Vick sandhu @drunkenbuda @Davidrun2B
I used www.cascadeshield.com for tint on my previous car, he's tinted my brother-in-law's MYP and M3, did a great job. He comes to your location of choice, which is a huge convenience. He also does wraps although I've never used him for that, he comes highly recommended. The web site has pricing information.

• Informative
Reactions: Vick sandhu
Since our deliveries are coming up, anyone is considering a wrap? I am researching a good place to do it and researching what's the rough cost. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. :p @golonoro @Vick sandhu @drunkenbuda @Davidrun2B
I was going to ask same question to @jebnic . And for window tinting. Coz my other cars i take to this place in des moines. I am not considering wrap right now . Maybe when weather gets better.

I used www.cascadeshield.com for tint on my previous car, he's tinted my brother-in-law's MYP and M3, did a great job. He comes to your location of choice, which is a huge convenience. He also does wraps although I've never used him for that, he comes highly recommended. The web site has pricing information.
Now i will wrap it not all but front and tint at the place golonoro just suggest, very reasonable price.

I am looking to do a full PPF wrap (with minimal seams) and few possible other things, called around to several places and although this outfit seemed to be at the higher end of the price scale for the work I want to get done and scheduling will be a challenge, they seemed very knowledgeable, offer loaners, and have thrown in an offer to do a full post-delivery paint, body, fit inspection, at no charge as a part of their services. The reviews look good, and with any luck I might be able to provide one myself in February. About Us | Metropolitan Detail

I am looking to do a full PPF wrap (with minimal seams) and few possible other things, called around to several places and although this outfit seemed to be at the higher end of the price scale for the work I want to get done and scheduling will be a challenge, they seemed very knowledgeable, offer loaners, and have thrown in an offer to do a full post-delivery paint, body, fit inspection, at no charge as a part of their services. The reviews look good, and with any luck I might be able to provide one myself in February. About Us | Metropolitan Detail
They sounds expensive from rate sheet $200/window or i mis read it for tinting ?

They sounds expensive from rate sheet $200/window or i mis read it for tinting ?
Not misreading - no question that they seem expensive. I am looking forward to having a chance to look at some of their work in progress when I (hopefully) have a chance to bring my S in for its post-delivery inspection. I like that they purport to individually wrap edges instead of a straight cut to fit application. I was quoted a 9K+ sales-tax for a full detail, as needed paint-touch-up, and wrap. If someone has had great results for a substantially better price I would love to hear from them.

Not misreading - no question that they seem expensive. I am looking forward to having a chance to look at some of their work in progress when I (hopefully) have a chance to bring my S in for its post-delivery inspection. I like that they purport to individually wrap edges instead of a straight cut to fit application. I was quoted a 9K+ sales-tax for a full detail, as needed paint-touch-up, and wrap. If someone has had great results for a substantially better price I would love to hear from them.
Sure will let you know, i saw video where they didn’t did individual. I will get it done too if i find straight. Will do some search on that and keep you posted.

Reactions: TMelbourne
Wow the price at the www.cascadeshield.com is so cheap. Is this true? lol

1640058548680.png

I was going to ask same question to @jebnic . And for window tinting. Coz my other cars i take to this place in des moines. I am not considering wrap right now . Maybe when weather gets better.
@Vick sandhu It's "jebinc," not "jebnic"! Did't see this until now. Well, re wraps..... Nope, none here. Just flaps (a definite yes if you want do not spent $5000 on PPF and don't want excessive paint chips on the sides) and 2-4 coats of ceramic (Carpros cQuartz 3.0 UK).

Re tint, I use 3M ceramic IR 30% or 35% and use Advance Tint in Renton. @WilliamG uses Formula One tint and Accutint in Bellevue. His Formula One tint is clearer than the 3M tint, I think.

Last edited:
@Vick sandhu It's "jebinc," not "jebinc"! Did't see this until now. Well, re wraps..... Nope, none here. Just flaps (a definite yes if you want do not spent $5000 on PPF and don't want excessive paint chips on the sides) and 2-4 coats of ceramic (Carpros cQuartz 3.0 UK).

Re tint, I use 3M ceramic IR 30% or 35% and use Advance Tint in Renton. My friend use Formula One tint and Accutint in Bellevue. His Formula One tint is clearer than the 3M tint, I think.

@WilliamG
Thanks and sorry for i typed wrong name. My mistake

Reactions: jebinc