Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Vick sandhu if you got your vin on Saturday, start checking the lot tomorrow after lunch, and every day after until you find it. And, we want pictures of it in the lot when you find it. I predict Tuesday, but could be there tomorrow afternoon!
Got vin today on Sunday, so going there on Tuesday. I will upload pictures of it right way from lot. Trust me my this extended family will see pictures first. Real family have no idea that i am getting it. Still surprise for them, didn’t told nobody that I ordered and now getting it.

Got vin today on Sunday, so going there on Tuesday. I will upload pictures of it right way from lot. Trust me my this extended family will see pictures first. Real family have no idea that i am getting it. Still surprise for them, didn’t told nobody that I ordered and now getting it.
Maybe I have a non-standard family because, personally, I don't think my family would appreciate a $100K surprise that hits the bills.

Maybe I should have made it a surprise to see what the reaction would have been.

Maybe I have a non-standard family because, personally, I don't think my family would appreciate a $100K surprise that hits the bills.

Maybe I should have made it a surprise to see what the reaction would have been.
So far with Gods grace doing good and have full family support all the time, already planned before ordering, had 2 cars to pay off and paid those off , other then only mortgage payment. So in my case i guess wont hit bills, instead it will pay off itself with making money.

I originally ordered it as surprise gift for my fathers 75th Birthday in October, and didn’t get that time because of EDD changes and delays. So now will be a xmas gift.

How will it make money, again?
I have transportation business , party bus and limousine rentals, and i dont work only take reservations and schedule drivers ( basically dispatch) and get too many calls for wedding getaway cars, there I normally send out 2021 Escalde i have and 2019 Chrysler or my cousins rolls Royce phantom ( if client wants to spend money). Kinda minimum 2 hours job for $600/$700 over the weekend for bride and groom. So from now on maybe in summer i will go in this beauty and enjoy wedding plus ride of it.

Last edited:
I have transportation business , party bus and limousine rentals, and i dont work only take reservations and schedule drivers ( basically dispatch) and get too many calls for wedding getaway cars, there I normally send out 2021 Escalde i have and 2019 Chrysler or my cousins rolls Royce phantom ( if client wants to spend money). Kinda minimum 2 hours job for $600/$700 over the weekend for bride and groom. So from now on i will go in this beauty.
Sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Vick sandhu
You and I have the same config, if you have FSD. I'm very curious why your EDD is later than mine when you ordered 6 weeks before me. 🤔
Is it MSM color is not black color ? I am still confused on this , like i saw so many post MSM/black/19, then googled it and it says MSM is different then black. Kinda grey and dark brown type i guess. What MSM stand for ?