Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t think that link works, I have discord already I just need the invite to the server. Thanks
Sorry, I am a total discord noob.

Let me know if this works: Join the Tesla Inventory Discord Server!

If not, then you may need to provide me instructions on how to give you the correct link :). You can also search this web site for "Tesla Inventory Discord". That is how I found the link I just sent you.

When I checked at 9:23 AM the EDD had changed from 3/15-3/29 to 3/21-4/11 (compared to previous day)
Then when I checked again around 4:38 PM the EDD changed to 3/19-3/23 and the VIN was displayed, i.e. not even hidden.

I also got a text message and email from Tesla to schedule the delivery. Text at 5:09pm and email at 5:53pm.
Mine did not follow the pattern. Was worth holding out hope. Called Tesla and they said I have been "preassigned a car by the factory". Any ideas what that really means? Or is it just some random BS

Car is beautiful, missing trunk cover and drivers door needs adjustment as it does not close fully without firm close. I am having difficulty removing the front license plate holder. Will be working on that tomorrow as I want pp without it on front. Will post pictures after picking up car from pp and tinting on Thursday. Wow is all I can say, as this car is so very different from my previous two MS’s, and will take me some time to get used to all the features/improvements. Delivery was painless and had nice discussion with Tesla driver, who indicated lots of cars being delivered from lynwood.
Sorry for not checking back in sooner. Dealing with a number of issues with car. Unfortunately I have three paint related issues on my right front hood that will require repainting, and Tesla will not be available for servicing that issue until 4 April, so I have to delay the pp on that portion of car until after that issue is resolved. I am also experiencing severe vampire losses, which are much larger than I experienced in my two previous MS's and my wife's M3. I lost 12 miles of range last night in less than 12 hours which is unprecedented for me. Can anyone who has any thoughts about why the vampire losses are so great? I checked the climate control to see that it was turned off and elected to turn off the Sentry feature while home in my garage, but neither seemed to make any difference. If this continues I will report it to Tesla for attention. Other than that and the missing Trunk covers, I love the car and how it drives. It will take me some time to get used to everything as this car is so very different and upgraded from my previous two MS's.

Sorry for not checking back in sooner. Dealing with a number of issues with car. Unfortunately I have three paint related issues on my right front hood that will require repainting, and Tesla will not be available for servicing that issue until 4 April, so I have to delay the pp on that portion of car until after that issue is resolved. I am also experiencing severe vampire losses, which are much larger than I experienced in my two previous MS's and my wife's M3. I lost 12 miles of range last night in less than 12 hours which is unprecedented for me. Can anyone who has any thoughts about why the vampire losses are so great? I checked the climate control to see that it was turned off and elected to turn off the Sentry feature while home in my garage, but neither seemed to make any difference. If this continues I will report it to Tesla for attention. Other than that and the missing Trunk covers, I love the car and how it drives. It will take me some time to get used to everything as this car is so very different and upgraded from my previous two MS's.
Let me know how the paint issue is address.

I believe I have isolated what is causing the elevated vampire/phantom losses, and it appears to be sentry turned on while car is secure in our garage. TeslaFi identified huge phantom losses up to 21 miles overnight in our M3. For me I will be making sure sentry is off in our garage for our M3 and MSLR FWIW.

I believe I have isolated what is causing the elevated vampire/phantom losses, and it appears to be sentry turned on while car is secure in our garage. TeslaFi identified huge phantom losses up to 21 miles overnight in our M3. For me I will be making sure sentry is off in our garage for our M3 and MSLR FWIW.
Our phantom battery losses were reduced from 21-22 miles to 2 miles in our M3 and MSLR, so turning on sentry mode is an energy hog, so use sparingly to conserve battery. BTW, I absolutely love my new MSLR, and can say it was worth the horrendous wait.

Reactions: ShanVan
Let me know how the paint issue is address.
Will do. I will be dropping off my car on Wednesday at Midnight Tinting in Shoreline for pp except hood area requiring repainting, as I do not want to risk rock abrasions to front end. I will have hood pp’d later. I will also be tinting windows to 35%. Will post pictures after this is done.l

Attachments

• IMG_7124.jpg
    IMG_7124.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 50
Got my Vin yesterday NF474. I assume thats the new lights and tail light?

MSLR Blue exterior/black interior 19" wheels, no FSD and ordered 5/12 on financing and kept it on financing didn't change to cash as others advised.
Yep, new headlights and tail lights probably on your new vehicle, as are on my new MSLR delivered last weel, born on 4 March: VIN-NF4734

Reactions: Mark II