Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since our deliveries are coming up, anyone is considering a wrap? I am researching a good place to do it and researching what's the rough cost. Let me know if you guys have any ideas. :p @golonoro @Vick sandhu @drunkenbuda @Davidrun2B
For what it is worth, I had my previous 2015 MS85D and our 2018 M3 windows tinted and paint protected (3M) at Shoreline "Midnight Window Tint". I believe my windows were tinted at 30% and cost $700 and the 3M Essential Clear Paint Protection cost $1400 with the total at $2,301 with sales tax in 2015. Everything held up well in both cars. Not sure what they charge now, but one of the utube's I follow "Hyperchange" with Gali Russel, had his MY wrapped and tinted at Shoreline Midnight Window Tint as well and his car looked really good. Not sure what it cost him. I will be taking my MSM LR to them for an estimate when it ever arrives.

For what it is worth, I had my previous 2015 MS85D and our 2018 M3 windows tinted and paint protected (3M) at Shoreline "Midnight Window Tint". I believe my windows were tinted at 30% and cost $700 and the 3M Essential Clear Paint Protection cost $1400 with the total at $2,301 with sales tax in 2015. Everything held up well in both cars. Not sure what they charge now, but one of the utube's I follow "Hyperchange" with Gali Russel, had his MY wrapped and tinted at Shoreline Midnight Window Tint as well and his car looked really good. Not sure what it cost him. I will be taking my MSM LR to them for an estimate when it ever arrives.
Here is the link to their website for those interested. Home - Midnight Window Tinting

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Here is the link to their website for those interested. Home - Midnight Window Tinting
Here is a picture of my former MS after six years. The new owners are very happy with their purchase.
1640112630391.jpeg

Contacted me SA who said a VIN should pop up either late this week or early next week. They are experiencing transport delays so delivery might be pushed to after the new year.

I think another reason may be my config. I don't see too many MSM configs getting VINs.
Yep, I am configured with MSM, with cream interior. Hopefully we will get VINs. Very frustrating.

Will go , from my side insurance ,cashier check ready .
It should be there by 4pm, for sure. More likely at noon, as that's when mine arrived - two separate times.
Just got out of there ( renton tesla) couple y and one white color. After checking in lot every single car went inside to ask. And he said still in California. If they get early they will call me . So holidays expecting it on Sunday ( if they open) or Monday.

Just got out of there ( renton tesla) couple y and one white color. After checking in lot every single car went inside to ask. And he said still in California. If they get early they will call me . So holidays expecting it on Sunday ( if they open) or Monday.
Wow, strange. They must be having trouble lining up transportation. You can have your SA “ping” the vehicle to get a location at any time. Even the 1-800 SAs.

I called the 888-tesla number and seems like I chose the home delivery, which will be routed to a different delivery center. How did you choose to have the car delivered? I am a bit worried on inspecting the car, after seeing many issue posts on other threads.

I called the 888-tesla number and seems like I chose the home delivery, which will be routed to a different delivery center. How did you choose to have the car delivered? I am a bit worried on inspecting the car, after seeing many issue posts on other threads.
I wasn't offered the option of home delivery due to where I live, but I've read on others' posts that they were able to convert home delivery to their preferred SC, as long as the car hasn't left Fremont yet. I wouldn't want home delivery either, definitely want the chance to inspect the car before finalizing payment.

I wasn't offered the option of home delivery due to where I live, but I've read on others' posts that they were able to convert home delivery to their preferred SC, as long as the car hasn't left Fremont yet. I wouldn't want home delivery either, definitely want the chance to inspect the car before finalizing payment.
Me too , no home delivery offered, only pick up from SC. I just called 888 number to to ping my vin as @jebinc said. Guy answered phone said it is ready to loaded on transportation with ready to load sign but not loaded yet, will be soon.