Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing here either. Still sitting on 12/31-1/28 EDD…sad
Me too just called 888 again today, He’s first said its on its way, then its ready to load and will be at renton by end of this year, i cant say when because i am not a truck driver 😂.

Of course i know you are not a truck driver , at least sound or act like that helping someone with actually looking at screen on your end.
Yesterday and day before yesterday i talked to person actually look into it and answer properly.

Reactions: jebinc
Me too just called 888 again today, He’s first said its on its way, then its ready to load and will be at renton by end of this year, i cant say when because i am not a truck driver 😂.

Of course i know you are not a truck driver , at least sound or act like that helping someone with actually looking at screen on your end.
Yesterday and day before yesterday i talked to person actually look into it and answer properly.
Two days, once it’s loaded and rolling!

Reactions: Vick sandhu
UGH! This morning my EDD shifted from Dec 23 - Dec 31 to Mar 18 - Apr 15. Hopefully this is the normal shift that happens right before the range tightens and a VIN drops, not getting my hopes up though. Happy to see that some of you are getting VINs!
Sorry to hear this, and hope you are right. I am beginning to think those of us with MSM LR configurations are being pushed to the back of the line on production. Would love to be proven wrong.

Reactions: Vick sandhu