Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 46C0C60C-D3FF-4D55-9299-4F9A978E5A77.jpeg
    46C0C60C-D3FF-4D55-9299-4F9A978E5A77.jpeg
    619.2 KB · Views: 54
  • E9F90B1E-8906-4402-B369-893EF948BD31.jpeg
    E9F90B1E-8906-4402-B369-893EF948BD31.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 724EB9AB-C917-48BC-9129-3E79A4AC4DAE.jpeg
    724EB9AB-C917-48BC-9129-3E79A4AC4DAE.jpeg
    431.9 KB · Views: 35
Is anyone planning to take delivery and drive their new car, potentially with summer tires, home in this weather? If so, why? Be safe out there!
I am but they confirmed its with all season tires , if it gets here.😂🤣. Now checking Shasta pass cameras 😂🤣. Waiting is hard. Checked so many cameras and pass looks good and opened. Freeway was clear in live cameras. Lets see .

Reactions: golonoro and jebinc
Sorry to see I am not the only one. Sick of the EDD changes when we approach our EDD dates. Tesla has a serious communication problem. I will be calling Tesla today to vent my frustration. I am so very sick and tired of being jerked around.
I did called this morning too, to track car but she said unable to do, all she see its in transit.

The Red/Blk Plaid at Bellevue Square apparently sold and is no longer unlocked for the general public. I don’t know if I’d like to take a $150k car that hundreds of random folks have played around with. I wonder if the buyer knows this fact.

There were some noticeable issues with the display model, namely the panel gaps on the rear door to qtr panel and some pretty egregious rubber housing defects on the windows. Hard to understand why the people at the store would not catch these things.

If anyone on here purchased a red/blk Plaid, hopefully it’s not that one.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
The Red/Blk Plaid at Bellevue Square apparently sold and is no longer unlocked for the general public. I don’t know if I’d like to take a $150k car that hundreds of random folks have played around with. I wonder if the buyer knows this fact.

There were some noticeable issues with the display model, namely the panel gaps on the rear door to qtr panel and some pretty egregious rubber housing defects on the windows. Hard to understand why the people at the store would not catch these things.

If anyone on here purchased a red/blk Plaid, hopefully it’s not that one.
Someone with too much xtra money bought it i guess. Or maybe they fixed the issues before selling.