Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I got my Christmas present, a bag of coal dust and my EDD pushed from 25 - 31 Dec to January 12 - February 9. Thanks Tesla for nothing as a long time owner/supporter. Nothing but crap and disappointment from Tesla. Can't express how upset I am at this bit of bad news.
I feel bad , but on other side you will get new tail light one. You never know. I read so many threads when Edd changes and by end of day they had VIN. Hard to understand to there system .

Well, I got my Christmas present, a bag of coal dust and my EDD pushed from 25 - 31 Dec to January 12 - February 9. Thanks Tesla for nothing as a long time owner/supporter. Nothing but crap and disappointment from Tesla. Can't express how upset I am at this bit of bad news.
Sorry to hear that.. sigh..
Mine is still showing Dec 23rd - Dec 31st, although I don't have much hope for that now... We will see.

Sorry to hear that.. sigh..
Mine is still showing Dec 23rd - Dec 31st, although I don't have much hope for that now... We will see.
Keep your hopes alive, there system hard to understand. On 24 called and they said not at factory its still in bay area and on its way. Got called today from renton if i wants to reschedule because of snow and if i dont have any way to get there, when i said i did arrangements to get there and dont worry about snow. Then he said its still on its way and in app got agreement to review and accept, did review that and accepted, after 1 minute got call again from renton that it wont be here by tomorrow, it will be here on 30th. So they rescheduled date for 30th , since i have no other option. Now again will notify me when to review agreement. No idea whats going on.

Reactions: waitingformys
Keep your hopes alive, there system hard to understand. On 24 called and they said not at factory its still in bay area and on its way. Got called today from renton if i wants to reschedule because of snow and if i dont have any way to get there, when i said i did arrangements to get there and dont worry about snow. Then he said its still on its way and in app got agreement to review and accept, did review that and accepted, after 1 minute got call again from renton that it wont be here by tomorrow, it will be here on 30th. So they rescheduled date for 30th , since i have no other option. Now again will notify me when to review agreement. No idea whats going on.
Yea, hopefully we will get the car soon. But the snow stom is hitting west coast hard, I won't be surprised if there are a couple days of delay. I will be happy if I can get the car in a good condition in early Jan :p fingers crossed.

Reactions: Vick sandhu
Yea, hopefully we will get the car soon. But the snow stom is hitting west coast hard, I won't be surprised if there are a couple days of delay. I will be happy if I can get the car in a good condition in early Jan :p fingers crossed.
Hopefully, thats what he said snow storm, thats why delayed for one week. How they afford to pay truckers to sit on the way for a week. Hopefully he will bring it in one piece.

Hopefully, thats what he said snow storm, thats why delayed for one week. How they afford to pay truckers to sit on the way for a week. Hopefully he will bring it in one piece.
Well, now that my EDD is in Q1 2022, I'm hoping for new tail lights...since I work from home not a big deal to be carless. Stay safe out there it the snowy mess fellow Washingtonians.

I wonder if the weather is going to have any impact on deliveries this week? Shouldn’t, but who knows.

I wonder if the weather is going to have any impact on deliveries this week? Shouldn’t, but who knows.
Thats what i was thinking, left there on 24th and getting here on 30th. How they afford to pay trucker for that many days. In normal weather it’s maximum 24 hours driver for a single driver with break of 8 hours after 11 hours daily drive. If its team driving then less.

Reactions: jebinc
Yup i had few limo runs today , i had to cancel. Its almost 7/8 here too
This was at 1:30, and it’s been snowing like mad since!

D3FE96F2-433D-49AF-B0A2-E32E2E12D2FF.jpeg
67F9BEAC-4C8D-4045-8EBC-1C3F63606AF8.jpeg