Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s also a MSLR Blk/Wht available in inventory at Portland now. Don’t really understand how this works when so many are waiting on the car.
Any chance you have a screenshot of it? Not sure if it shows the VIN or not...

Tesla just pulled my VIN which was for a MSLR Blk/Wht and I was last told it was in Portland but my delivery was being pushed from 1/30 to 1/31 because of the weather.

They pushed me hard to get power of attorney and complete final payment already so this is not cool.

Oh interesting... I wonder at what point they pull the VIN out from under one of us and sell the car as fast as they can at the end of the quarter wherever the truck is (i.e. Portland).
Hope that wont happen, on that it says gate out date 24th December and thats when gate out from Fremont, only difference is white interior and 21’s .

Any chance you have a screenshot of it? Not sure if it shows the VIN or not...

Tesla just pulled my VIN which was for a MSLR Blk/Wht and I was last told it was in Portland but my delivery was being pushed from 1/30 to 1/31 because of the weather.

They pushed me hard to get power of attorney and complete final payment already so this is not cool.

Attachments

• 393E90C6-B31D-47CA-B5BC-DAF6906FDF3C.png
    393E90C6-B31D-47CA-B5BC-DAF6906FDF3C.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 55
Yeah, that's my exact spec, hmm. Thursday the 23th is when they went into hyperdrive for me to agree to take delivery vs my original April estimate.

I didn't want FSD but that's just a software bit on the order process now and they push it for all their direct sales.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's my exact spec, hmm. Thursday the 23th is when they went into hyperdrive for me to agree to take delivery vs my original April estimate.

I didn't want FSD but that's just a software bit on the order process now and they push it for all their direct sales.
Don’t think there’s a way to find the VIN for that one in Portland. Hopefully it’s not yours.

Reactions: Vick sandhu

You can call Portland tomorrow and ask for vin . They cant do that.

This morning's updates, hope it all works out in the new year.

We just received word that due to weather Tesla is unable to get any more cars up from our factory to the pacific northwest. The original vehicle you were assigned is staying in California, but they have prioritized your order to match to a vehicle expected to be built next week when this has passed. Keep an eye on your MyTesla account for the latest updates, and we apologize again for the inconvenience.
And
It does look as though the vehicle has been unassigned from your order due to the weather preventing it from arriving in Seattle in time for delivery. More than likely it was rerouted to a nearer location where it is guaranteed to arrive. Certainly not an ideal turn of events, but you should be looking at another vehicle match in short order.
Appreciate the communication at least. Sharing here so others aren't surprised to see similar.

This morning's updates, hope it all works out in the new year.

And

Appreciate the communication at least. Sharing here so others aren't surprised to see similar.
Thats good sign, i am still waiting to hear anything from them. If they get it up to Portland, since yesterday black was available at Portland and today white one. I guess they can deliver to seattle too.

I guess this is white exterior and black interior. I get confused since the white interior is listed as “black and white interior”.

I would also assume that if there are orders for a white/white in CA at this point, Tesla would just give it to them to increase quarterly revenue.

I’m hoping for a VIN around the first week of Jan, when the company has plenty of time to make up for giving me a $79k MS.

Reactions: Vick sandhu