Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State: Model S Plaid/LR waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like all of us in Washington have a pretty big window. Jan 4 - Feb 1 here.

In the meantime, there are still 13 Plaids in stock in Portland/Seattle area. Sigh..
Yep, it appears that Tesla was really pushing the Plaid production/deliveries compared to LR deliveries. Let's hope they give us some attention in the new year. Lots of LR orders that remain to be filled, and a lot of folks losing patience with Tesla. I wish I had not sold my MS back in August when I thought delivery of LR would be forthcoming soon. Sigh!

Yep, it appears that Tesla was really pushing the Plaid production/deliveries compared to LR deliveries. Let's hope they give us some attention in the new year. Lots of LR orders that remain to be filled, and a lot of folks losing patience with Tesla. I wish I had not sold my MS back in August when I thought delivery of LR would be forthcoming soon. Sigh!
I hope so too! It does seem like MX is ramping up in production, which could lead to more delays for MSLR.