Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp. Unsure if I'll be taking delivery today. Service center is saying the key cards that came with the car have gone missing, and since the Tesla network is down, they can't activate new keys. And without keys, they can't activate the car for delivery. We're grabbing lunch nearby and will head back to the SC after. I really hope the network comes back on soon.
Bummer! I see the network is back up, so hoping it got sorted for you!

when the site came back up I found a pleasant surprise of my VIN and MVPA. 55xxx.

• Love
Reactions: Janene and Spaghett
I will have my MY delivered in about 3-4 hours via carrier. I had to pay last Thursday and they arranged a carrier by Monday who picked it up yesterday. It is a little nerve wracking to hand over so much cash before actually seeing the car. Fortunately another member went by Bellevue and took a few pics. That helped ease the tension considerably.. I’ll keep you updated once I get the vehicle.

So curious now, was your car delivered? Did the system glitch affect your delivery at all? I hope not!

Went back to the SC at about 2:00. System was still down, at least for making new keys. Employee showed us where the car though and it looks great! I'd give it an A- or A. Only 2 exterior spots that after looking for 5min I would put into the app for potential service. It was unlocked but we chose not to go inside as we didn't want to spend time inspecting in the rain until we know we'll be taking it home.

We're at a dessert shop now. Hopefully system is back up by time we're done with this.

Reactions: SmokeGlider
Went back to the SC at about 2:00. System was still down, at least for making new keys. Employee showed us where the car though and it looks great! I'd give it an A- or A. Only 2 exterior spots that after looking for 5min I would put into the app for potential service. It was unlocked but we chose not to go inside as we didn't want to spend time inspecting in the rain until we know we'll be taking it home.

We're at a dessert shop now. Hopefully system is back up by time we're done with this.

Everything appears to be working from the web side. Fingers Crossed!!

• Love
Reactions: Spaghett
So curious now, was your car delivered? Did the system glitch affect your delivery at all? I hope not!
So I now have my MY :)
No paint issues.
A few minor panel gaps, nothing I cannot live with.
Back seats secure and work fine, passenger side slightly higher.
A little water noticed where the trunk seals.

Overall I am satisfied. The glitch did not affect deliver since it was already with a carrier. The app doesn’t show the car, my order page still shows to prepare for delivery, and the screen still has notifications it won’t get rid of.

Updated software no problem - 20 minutes. Received car at 86% charge.

Spent the afternoon installing all my goodies.
AO tempered glass screen protector cracked while installing. Contacted them.

Only issue now is the temp tags weren’t with it and Bellevue will email once system up and working again.

No paint issues.

Overall I am satisfied. The glitch did not affect deliver since it was already with a carrier. The app doesn’t show the car, my order page still shows to prepare for delivery, and the screen still has notifications it won’t get rid of.

Only issue now is the temp tags weren’t with it and Bellevue will email once system up and working again.

Someone literally has to hit some buttons for the car to show up in your app (if you did 3rd party carrier). I was told to allow up to 72 hours but when I called my point of contact in Tesla he was able to update the system to show I took delivery and it showed up in my app within minutes...

Edit: Also you should call them today and see if they'll apply the extra 1,000 supercharger credit promo since you took delivery before Sep 27th :p

• Informative
Reactions: Picasso
No paint issues.

Yay congrats! Vroom

Reactions: kickenandbrian
No paint issues.

B72B754A-2F0E-4550-8E47-4B474F7254A2.jpeg

D01C5897-D146-46E5-91B0-8DA633EDCA2F.jpeg

Sigh. After over 5 hours we are ultimately not going home with a car. They made new keys, but during final inspection they noticed a tail light wasn't consistently lighting up.

Sales manager is comping money we spent on food today and giving us an Uber home. Really frustrated after today, but I am very happy that they caught the taillight. Supposedly car will be home delivered tomorrow, so hopefully that happens.

Sigh...

Wow @Spaghett that is quite the tale. At least you know the car looks great, and you should get it with a working taillight tomorrow. Hoping you report back tomorrow with a happy ending.

Nice looking MY @ kickenandbrian! Glad your carrier delivery worked out and you have your MY. It is pretty soggy today, but I'm guessing you'll have service look at the hatch seals/alignment to see if there is a small leak?

• Love
Sigh. After over 5 hours we are ultimately not going home with a car. They made new keys, but during final inspection they noticed a tail light wasn't consistently lighting up.

Sales manager is comping money we spent on food today and giving us an Uber home. Really frustrated after today, but I am very happy that they caught the taillight. Supposedly car will be home delivered tomorrow, so hopefully that happens.

Sigh...

That's disappointing but at least it's here, and you've actually put hands on it. You're almost there!

• Love