Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what this is worth. Placed my order on 4/28.
B081FD10-18BA-426E-82BC-02A6C20103B4.jpeg

So tempted but I want my white seats. I feel like it’s wrong to “settle” on a build that’s different than what I ordered and what I actually want.
I hear you. I settled because the SA in Renton told me that I'd be looking at July or August for white seats in a 7 seater. My summer is slammed full of activities so I switched to an inventory with a black interior. Now seeing everyone jumping to July-August EDD I'm wondering if SA's all have access to the same information and some don't share as many details, or if this one is clairvoyant, or if I jumped the gun.

Once I drive away in it I'll probably not remember the negatives of this experience. At least I hope!

I hear you. I settled because the SA in Renton told me that I'd be looking at July or August for white seats in a 7 seater. My summer is slammed full of activities so I switched to an inventory with a black interior. Now seeing everyone jumping to July-August EDD I'm wondering if SA's all have access to the same information and some don't share as many details, or if this one is clairvoyant, or if I jumped the gun.

Once I drive away in it I'll probably not remember the negatives of this experience. At least I hope!
It’s already gone. I’m not tempted anymore :)
I hate seeing all these July and august dates that popped up today, makes me nervous. My dates have been steady with the second half of June so I can only hope for that.

Called U Village Tesla location about two days ago to check on my 4/9 MY7 order. SA said my car doesn't look to be built until 4/12-4/14 but should arrive by EOM.

Coming from someone that has owned Tesla shared since 2012, I've been very disappointed with this experience. To be fair, when I ordered, the EDD was 6-10 weeks and as of this Friday I'm approaching 8 weeks, so it's still within the time frame. However, the lack of communication and the jumping EDD has been very annoying. To make matters worse, I was hoping to have the MY for our road trip at the end of the month. Now I'm in a position where I don't know if the car will be delivered by 6/23 and if it isn't, will Tesla hold onto the car until I get back on 6/29? I really doubt it, and if so, it will be a slap in the face after holding out for so long.

my edd just updated to 7/26-8/8. 7 seater. msm. ordered on 2/26
I placed my order for a white 7 seater on 5/12 but I haven't received a vin. I called SC yesterday to check my order status and asked if there's an open car that can be matched to me. The delivery advisor was able to find a MSM 7 seater with tow hitch that can be matched, but I'm not looking for that configuration. Maybe you can still get it if you call them.

Reactions: dyau
Took delivery of a white/black AWD LR 7-seater this morning. Driver brought the car from Bellevue (we're in Mill Creek) and was right in the middle of the window. Called us just before leaving to be sure we were ready. Delivery was smooth, took about 5 minutes, and he Uber-ed back to Bellevue. Front plate holder was in trunk (not installed) which was good. Car is absolutely pristine with tight and even gaps all around. Massive initial quality improvement over our 2018 3. Really impressed!

Car didn't initially appear in the app, but after logging out and back in again, it was there. Purchased acceleration boost too and almost immediately after hitting the buy button, car restarted and it's half a second faster. These things are incredible.

Took delivery of a white/black AWD LR 7-seater this morning. Driver brought the car from Bellevue (we're in Mill Creek) and was right in the middle of the window. Called us just before leaving to be sure we were ready. Delivery was smooth, took about 5 minutes, and he Uber-ed back to Bellevue. Front plate holder was in trunk (not installed) which was good. Car is absolutely pristine with tight and even gaps all around. Massive initial quality improvement over our 2018 3. Really impressed!

Car didn't initially appear in the app, but after logging out and back in again, it was there. Purchased acceleration boost too and almost immediately after hitting the buy button, car restarted and it's half a second faster. These things are incredible.
Same configuration as mine! When did you place the order?