Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked mine up yesterday and I waited over 2 months but I have to say, totally worth it. This car will blow your mind and keep a smile on your face. Hang in there, again, it's worth it.
Happy for ya, bruh. Go for a twisty drive to enjoy.

I’m holding steady w/ EDD at 9-13 weeks. 4/16 order. Ugh! (Let me be the first to point out that this is a first world problem).

Reactions: Surfit34

I’m holding steady w/ EDD at 9-13 weeks. 4/16 order. Ugh! (Let me be the first to point out that this is a first world problem).
Oh yah, did that a little yesterday, amazing! I hear you, I was so frustrated (constant revolving delivery dates) and I felt like the day would never come. It didn't help over the last three weeks seeing people that ordered way after me, get VIN#s and take delivery. The day will come, and when you're behind the wheel, that frustration goes away..

Took delivery of my MYP yesterday. I brought my checklist and went top to bottom, it was pristine, I found no issues. The service at Renton for the pickup was great and extremely easy. My car has the rear PPF, no lumbar for the passenger the front license plate was in the trunk.
Do the Tesla SA just stand nearby while you go through the whole checklist? Or is it all on your own?

Took delivery of my MYP yesterday. I brought my checklist and went top to bottom, it was pristine, I found no issues. The service at Renton for the pickup was great and extremely easy. My car has the rear PPF, no lumbar for the passenger the front license plate was in the trunk.
Congratulations!!! Enjoy!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that I get my VIN soon too...

Reactions: Surfit34

I’m holding steady w/ EDD at 9-13 weeks. 4/16 order. Ugh! (Let me be the first to point out that this is a first world problem)
Oh yah, did that a little yesterday, amazing! I hear you, I was so frustrated (constant revolving delivery dates) and I felt like the day would never come. It didn't help over the last three weeks seeing people that ordered way after me, get VIN#s and take delivery. The day will come, and when you're behind the wheel, that frus
This delivery date merry-go-round has me dizzy. Ordered 5/15. Told "end of Summer". Then the dates on my account would fluctuate wildly for the next 2 weeks. Then last week I got my VIN# and a date of June 14-30. Then a few days later June 5-18. And now, the past few days it's at 9-13 weeks.
Also, my account no longer displays a VIN# (BTW the VIN I submitted to my insurance provider).

I made a visit to my Lynnwood dealer on Sunday, May 30. The lot down the road it was filled with new arrivals. The manufacture dates were late May (I took a pic of one). There were more Y's than 3's.

Attachments

• C2FD4BE5-CD50-40B8-86CD-6DB4F269849B.jpeg
    C2FD4BE5-CD50-40B8-86CD-6DB4F269849B.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: blogreader
Does the Lynnwood location already attach the front license plate or leave the plate in the trunk?

Was it busy with people getting their deliveries?!
I have only been to Lynnwood twice. Once to order and on Sunday May 30 for a scheduled test-drive. I saw a few couples doing the delivery inspection routine. Mostly test drivers. Not many sales staff present, but I was there at lunchtime, so.... I have no idea about the license plates. I must say, we bought our MYLR without ever test driving one. And when nI finally drove one, I was very impressed. My son bought one of the original Model 3's (silver) and he convinced me it was a wise choice. After a YouTube MY&3 binge frenzy, I was sold. We were ready to buy a Toyota Sienna. My wife's only criteria for a new vehicle was the ability to sleep in it comfortably. I did a search for "camping in cars" and Camp Mode came up. We recently spent a very cold night in our Ford Escape, and it was miserable. Camp mode was the answer. Sold!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Eugene Ash
This delivery date merry-go-round has me dizzy. Ordered 5/15. Told "end of Summer". Then the dates on my account would fluctuate wildly for the next 2 weeks. Then last week I got my VIN# and a date of June 14-30. Then a few days later June 5-18. And now, the past few days it's at 9-13 weeks.
Also, my account no longer displays a VIN# (BTW the VIN I submitted to my insurance provider).
My account now says July 29 - August 18. Better than 9-13 weeks, right? We'll see.

Oh wow, that's odd... I feel as though getting a VIN is what everyone here is waiting for... I'd be upset if it suddenly just disappears. Could it have been a mistake?

Oh no! That's completely crazy, I would definitely (if you haven't already) reach out to the SC.