Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got delivery, dropped it off at the service center a couple of days later, and drove it home. that's all it took. luckily for me, the blue hides the chips way better than white or red.
That’s too bad. Wish they would just keep the front plastic on it because that would give me more peace of mind. My shop is in Lynnwood and I might just take surface streets up there to limit speed and risk of chips on the way lol.

Quick update I just received my vehicle back from the service center in Renton and they dented the Frunk pretty bad. It's hard to picture but when I showed it to them they said they'll have it fixed asap. Unfortunately, I received a paint chip on my way home it seems and I was planning on getting ppf installed tomorrow. What bad luck. I've had a loaner model X longer than I've had my own model Y! Hope things start to improve soon.

I just had the worst delivery experience at Renton - the demo model never went through detail, and had a lot of the moving adhesive still on the front bumper/delivery stickers still on, interior was filthy, and the front drivers wheel arch plastic had markings on them. I told the manager that I just wanted the piece replaced (it's $100 online) and she said no - that this is a demo unit and comes as is.

They brought their detail guy out to rub the plastic wheel arch - which can't be done because its plastic, needs to be replaced. I told him to stop touching my car with his dirty towel, and he got in my face. He told me he is ready to take an assault case, called me racist, said to watch my back, etc etc. all while the managers stood there and did nothing, and just threw up their hands. Store manager then tells me to leave their property before she calls the police and report me for trespassing.

In my 40+ years of living, I have not ever experienced anything like this. Even in general, day to day - I have never been in this type of situation, where an employee; or anyone in general was ready to assault me because I told him not to touch my car.

I still am in shock, and not really sure what to do. I just wanted to purchase a vehicle. :(

I'm just doing the front "grill" and half the hood. My neighbors Porsche has been wrapped like that for years and it still looks brand new. I'm trading this car for the Cyber truck anyway so no need to blow a lot more money on it.
I'm just doing the front "grill" and half the hood. My neighbors Porsche has been wrapped like that for years and it still looks brand new. I'm trading this car for the Cyber truck anyway so no need to blow a lot more money on it.
Just got quoted $1999 for it

Just wanting to see what everyone’s experience with Renton is like? I’ve only heard from my SA Courtney once and he never responded. Hearing some awful service from there is making me nervous.
Renton is pretty bad imo. Even during my test drives, they don't even look up to see who came in or even bother saying hello. My SA never responds too. That's why I always call the Uville or Seattle branch for any inquiries instead of Renton.

How long have you been checking hourly? I'm trying to limit myself to 4x a day haha
And a white/white build!
Hang in there. I had been checking constantly since the vision update opened the East Coast delivery floodgates. I called Lynnwood and got more detailed information about my vehicle on the ground in Fremont with a "move order" to be placed on a truck and delivered Saturday. They manually setup a pickup time for me Monday afternoon since they don't deliver on Sunday.

Hang in there. I had been checking constantly since the vision update opened the East Coast delivery floodgates. I called Lynnwood and got more detailed information about my vehicle on the ground in Fremont with a "move order" to be placed on a truck and delivered Saturday. They manually setup a pickup time for me Monday afternoon since they don't deliver on Sunday.
By that point did you have a solid delivery window, or still a nebulous "x - x weeks" estimation?