Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My date range has been shrinking by one day each day for over a week. My realization is once your EDD is 3 days out it is probably the minimum amount of time it takes to get a car from Fremont to WA. My read is whatever model generates the EDD dates is probably unlikely to provide a closer estimate until we get a VIN.
I wonder how accurate the upper bound the of the estimate is (6/30)?

First timer here. I ordered a MY AWD MSM/W on 05/15 and then I found a new (7 miles) MY AWD B/W on 06/01 in another state with an additional shipping cost of $2k. I'm still holding on to both as the order from 06/01 got me a VIN right away and a scheduled delivery date of 06/16. My question is, if I decline to move forward the model ordered on 06/01 after they've shipped it here due to build quality, will I still be charged the $2K shipping fee? Ideally my SA would've been able to answer my question but it's been tough getting hold of them.
Thanks in advance

Took delivery yesterday in Renton. Weather was NOT cooperative, so I really didn’t get nearly the time i wanted for my inspection.
But now after I’ve had time to look through it, my only issue was the lip spoiler not being fully attached on the passenger side. Service already scheduled. However, since I’m in Central wa, I’m on their time to get it fixed. Service said they really only make calls out to my area once a month. so overall the car is in great shape and clean. Of course a ton of fun.
The staff member running around outside the SC, Arturo (I think) was great. Very helpful.
My car was open and ready for me to inspect when I arrived. I did have to find my vehicle by vin. But I filled out paperwork in the car, made final payment, set up some basics (and Arturo guided me though the phone key setup) and I drove off.
So overall a smooth experience.
that said, Tesla didn’t really make it a special experience. I know they don’t have to, but doesn’t mean they shouldn’t. So many of us wait many weeks/months and the anticipation is bonkers. We’re so excited by delivery day. I just wish the company matched that excitement by don’t something special. A gift, a send off, a choice beverage waiting for you, built in directions for a meal on the house, some swag… 🤷🏻‍♂️
Oh well, I’m gunna go sit in my car.View attachment 672891
Beautiful! I'm getting the black on white but not Performance.

Reactions: Skyeforge
I'm a nubie here. Ordered my Y Performance on Friday (delivery for WA, Eastside), and got an update that it will be available June 30-July 20. However, reading this thread it sounds like I shouldn't get too excited about those dates... Enjoying reading all the comments. Super excited, of course, to start driving.

I'm a nubie here. Ordered my Y Performance on Friday (delivery for WA, Eastside), and got an update that it will be available June 30-July 20. However, reading this thread it sounds like I shouldn't get too excited about those dates... Enjoying reading all the comments. Super excited, of course, to start driving.
The performance model Y seems to be delivered quicker than the long range, so you have that going for you.

Performances have short lead times lately. Definitely could happen