Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After seeing the last price hop I even thought "Wow the LR is within like $3K of a MYP if you buy the Accel Boost" but I had to remind myself I locked in before the last price hike. I still think I'd want the range and higher ride height so I'm not hearing the elders claim "it's so low!"

Saw this on I5 heading towards Seattle!

Attachments

• Image from iOS.jpg
    Image from iOS.jpg
    422.3 KB · Views: 85
I've just emailed my SA again because since ordering 6/18, I've never once had a estimated delivery date showing on my order despite finishing all steps. I didn't email him for 3-4weeks after ordering because I thought it would eventually show since he told me Tesla was "making some updates on the backend to display more accurate estimates". He has confirmed in 2 subsequent emails that my estimate is still late Aug/ early Sept. but it's pretty frustrating that I have to bother him every time I want to check the status.

Part of me thinks the estimate is BS anyways but I'd like to have some idea of when I need to sell my M3, apply for loan, etc. Am I doomed to wait until the day I suddenly get a schedule delivery text? Has anyone NEVER had an EDD and how did it play out?

It seems like lots of people have them disappear for a bit and then they reappear but never having one seems odd.

I've just emailed my SA again because since ordering 6/18, I've never once had a estimated delivery date showing on my order despite finishing all steps. I didn't email him for 3-4weeks after ordering because I thought it would eventually show since he told me Tesla was "making some updates on the backend to display more accurate estimates". He has confirmed in 2 subsequent emails that my estimate is still late Aug/ early Sept. but it's pretty frustrating that I have to bother him every time I want to check the status.

Part of me thinks the estimate is BS anyways but I'd like to have some idea of when I need to sell my M3, apply for loan, etc. Am I doomed to wait until the day I suddenly get a schedule delivery text? Has anyone NEVER had an EDD and how did it play out?

It seems like lots of people have them disappear for a bit and then they reappear but never having one seems odd.
I ordered MYLR all default options on 6/10 SEA location. My EDD hovered around last week of July, then First half of August and then recently Aug 26 - Sep 18 for past 10 days until today where it just shows October.