Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, when did you order? Specs? Can't see your signature...
Ordered MYLR 5 white/black with tow hitch and geminis on 6/23 and completed profile on 6/24, switched to same configuration but 7 seater on 7/10. EDD bounced around late Aug to late Sept until the last couple days to first half of August. Was 8/7-8/18 yesterday and was assigned this afternoon with EDD 8/5-8/8. I'm in Seattle. Still haven't heard from the delivery partner but it was late in the day when I was assigned (4:30pm). I assume I'll be able to schedule tomorrow

Reactions: tokyovja
Ordered MYLR 5 white/black with tow hitch and geminis on 6/23 and completed profile on 6/24, switched to same configuration but 7 seater on 7/10. EDD bounced around late Aug to late Sept until the last couple days to first half of August. Was 8/7-8/18 yesterday and was assigned this afternoon with EDD 8/5-8/8. I'm in Seattle. Still haven't heard from the delivery partner but it was late in the day when I was assigned (4:30pm). I assume I'll be able to schedule tomorrow
Wtf. That's my spec. Ordered 5/24 completed 6/2. Looking at end of Aug IF what they are telling me is correct. It would t be so frustrating if there was some kind of common sense to it.

Wtf. That's my spec. Ordered 5/24 completed 6/2. Looking at end of Aug IF what they are telling me is correct. It would t be so frustrating if there was some kind of common sense to it.
Tell me about it! I feel lucky... and the bouncing around of due dates is definitely frustrating. It might have to do with where a vehicle was destined or is currently located if it becomes available when de falls through? Logistical capacity on trucks? Not entirely sure but it's definitely not in chronological order!

Tell me about it! I feel lucky... and the bouncing around of due dates is definitely frustrating. It might have to do with where a vehicle was destined or is currently located if it becomes available when de falls through? Logistical capacity on trucks? Not entirely sure but it's definitely not in chronological order!
Well regardless I'm happy for ya!!!

Is there a way to select for the buyer to pick up instead of having it delivered to your home? When I ordered mine only home delivery is available. I would rather just pick in either Renton, Bellevue or Lynnwood (I'm closer to Lynnwood). I was wondering if home delivery is causing some delay. I ordered mine on June 17 with EDD of Aug 27 to Sep 16. MYLR silver and the rest standard

Is there a way to select for the buyer to pick up instead of having it delivered to your home? When I ordered mine only home delivery is available. I would rather just pick in either Renton, Bellevue or Lynnwood (I'm closer to Lynnwood). I was wondering if home delivery is causing some delay. I ordered mine on June 17 with EDD of Aug 27 to Sep 16. MYLR silver and the rest standard
6/18 order, same config as you, for Bellevue pickup and got an EDD of August 26-September 15, so I don’t think it’s impacting very much.

I received mine last week from Lynnwood and the SA said it is a recent policy wherein if you are within a specific radius, Tesla would only deliver (drive) it to you rather than the customer come and pick it up.