Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stalked the Renton SC earlier today, expecting my MYP to be just coming off of the truck; and there it was! Delivery will now be tomorrow.

View attachment 710698
Congratulations. My EDD is still at 9/18-9/30 so hoping for some good news soon. I noticed that my Tesla app has some changes unlike before where it only shows link for getting to know your vehicle. I hope this is a sign that I will be getting a VIN next.

Reactions: jebinc
Now i
Officially in my second window. No VIN. Any day now.
@GoRun26 I was at the Renton SC yesterday and there were no spots to park as the entire place was full of new cars. Min was released from the factory on 9/15, and made it to Renton in less than 48 hours - so inventory turnover seems very high right now. Yours should come soon!

Anyone local here interested in a set of new 21" Uberturbines? If so, I listed mine on Offerup and Craigslist!

Reactions: GoRun26
Hi everyone...this is my first post. I've been lurking for a few weeks. I ordered my MYLR in mid/late August and have a December EDD range.

I've learned quite a bit of useful information but now I'm also aware of more potential issues. The physical stuff like panel gaps and blemishes don't scare me as much as some of the interior experience problems. More specifically, the octovalve or water pump creating an annoying humming sound (which seems relatively new and maybe not as widespread?), and the ear pressure problem. I'm excited but now also have some anxiety. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, but I guess I'd rather be prepared than end up with surprises on delivery date.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining the community!

Did anyone noticed anything new on the Tesla app? Mine started showing more info like manuals etc. I wonder if they just updated the app or it is because I’m getting closer to get a vin. Anyone here with EDD of say Dec shows something different in the app? Thanks