Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Got the first coat of ceramic on it. Went quicker than the Plaid. I believe the Multicoat Pearl white paint is thicker and has more clear coat than the MSM on my Plaid.... Coating went on like a breeze - about an hour total, including all glass! Installed 3D floor mats, trunk liner, console tray, cleaned all interior glass surfaces, and popped in the cup holder center wedge. More tomorrow.

Haven't pulled the 21" Ubers yet, as I would at least like to take it for a ride to compare the difference, noise wise. No bites on the OfferUp/Craigslist listings as of yet... @WilliamG
Update to the Update:

Since last report, I completed the 2nd and 3rd coats of Ceramic coating, installed rear flaps, aerospace 303 interior, installed complete Baesor seal kit all around.
A987B1E1-E136-4EB6-BA85-9DCDC68670E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that! What was your profile completion date? I have the same specs, ordered 5/26, completed my profile 6/7. Haven’t been pushed out of the quarter yet - EDD 9/20 - 9/30.

The three that have been posted on this thread today are all performance.
I heard from some people that the performance have higher likelihood than the non performance. I hope that is not the case

My SA told me explicitly that both Bellevue and Seattle SC's are not doing ANY local pickups and only home deliveries. Vehicle tax rate would be based on delivery address and this is how it has always worked in past.

He said that only Lynnwood and Renton allow local pickups now and perhaps they function a bit differently but I wouldn't expect it to.

If you are not in an RTA region you should definitely reach out to have it removed. They've messed up my RTA calculation previously (which is a more complicated issue) but if you aren't supposed to be charged, that should be an easier request to remedy.
I live in Mukilteo, but opted to have my delivery be at the Bellevue location so that I could take the car in for PPF in Kirkland. Not a fan of having anyone drive the new MYP because well...that's my preference. There's no work around to this? Kind of ridiculous. lol

TIFU... Found a MYLR with my order's specs in the demo inventory drop this morning, car located in Portland, OR (I'm in Seattle), and put in the order immediately, knowing how quickly these get snapped up. Then noticed that I missed a listing for the same car, with the same specs and lower mileage, in my home city as well! Oops. Went ahead and put in that order - I figure the $250 I may have forfeited is worth not having to drive 6 hours to pick the car up. Going to be a fun call when customer service opens seeing if I can get one or both of the deposits refunded. From earlier posts, it seems that refunding the original deposit and moving it to the inventory order won't be an issue, but I'm probably out of luck on getting the deposit on the Portland order refunded. Anyone else have experience with this sort of user error?

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
Anyone planning on going to the Renton SC before they get their home delivery? Mine delivery date is this Wednesday at 10AM. Not sure how they bring the car to you, but I have a trade. I am assuming they drop my car off and drive away with my old car? Would be nice to see if there are any issues with the car prior to them bringing it to my door.

Thoughts?