Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m a little concerned. The delivery rep has no idea what’s wrong with the car but is saying it’s not deliverable today, and that the issue came up when they were detailing it. Is this common? Anyone else have their delivery just pushed back?

*update* The rep said the headlight was replaced (no explanation why) and that there was an issue with connectivity afterward. They said they need service to work on it on Monday, but I’m confused who was replacing a headlight if not the service technician? I was hoping to be one of the lucky ones with delivery. Of course I canceled a weekend trip because I was excited to get the car — ha.
Oh yikes. Hmmm. Ate last they’re handling it before making it your problem. Be overly vigilant when checking over the car before accepting delivery. If your experience is like mine, they will absolutely not rush you. Take all the time you need.

A8B2AB0F-8745-483A-870D-F52ED0B489EB.jpeg

Looks like everyone’s cars are getting delivered at Renton. Saw couple of trucks full of Ys and 3s.
I’m taking delivery of MYLR on Monday but wanted to see the vehicle, so stopped by today.

VIN assigned yesterday afternoon but I still don’t have the review document button available, nor any text to schedule delivery… EDD is now 9/27 - 9/30 so I assume it should be soon
That’s standard process. You should see a text asking you to do the payment (down payment if loan) and then the delivery scheduler email once that is done. But I believe Tesla could vastly improve this part of the process. Must be due to the heavy load now with all deliveries happening around the same time.

• Informative
Reactions: TSTSTS and GoRun26
Did you actually find your VIN? I was told car would arrive 9/26, pickup on 9/27.
Yes, I looked around and found it parked towards the back of the lot. there were only couple of white/white/19”s there so it was not hard to find. Kinda dirty but I’m sure they will clean it before delivery.

There’s a sticker on the windshield that says it was manufactured on 9/22/21, wondering when it reached here. SA called on 24th and said that they car is here, so most probably it was loaded on the truck right after it came out of the plant.

hi
Any idea what happens if you don't complete the delivery profile after booking? i just moved to the country and booked MYLR. I am yet to get US DL and don't know the exact address to live. Can I change the registration address/delivery address later on? I know I will be in WA state though.

thanks,

hi
Any idea what happens if you don't complete the delivery profile after booking? i just moved to the country and booked MYLR. I am yet to get US DL and don't know the exact address to live. Can I change the registration address/delivery address later on? I know I will be in WA state though.

thanks,
I think you’ll need the delivery profile completed prior to the delivery scheduling. They’ll reach out to you if there’s anything pending. Wouldn’t hurt to call them and talk about it.

I think you’ll need the delivery profile completed prior to the delivery scheduling. They’ll reach out to you if there’s anything pending. Wouldn’t hurt to call them and talk about it.
Thanks for the reply. it's just i won't have an address for next month or so and thinking if I put any address - I can change that when delivery time comes (which as of now is March).

VIN assigned yesterday afternoon but I still don’t have the review document button available, nor any text to schedule delivery… EDD is now 9/27 - 9/30 so I assume it should be soon
Just got the text to schedule delivery and was able to pay off the down payment online. It was pretty easy and straightforward. It took about two days since the VIN was assigned.
It was weird tho that we chose pick up but the final delivery was at home.

That’s standard process. You should see a text asking you to do the payment (down payment if loan) and then the delivery scheduler email once that is done. But I believe Tesla could vastly improve this part of the process. Must be due to the heavy load now with all deliveries happening around the same time.
So delivery/pick-up can't be scheduled without submitting the downpayment? Or am I just letting them know the details of the downpayment? It's a little scary to make a payment without actually inspecting the car first.