Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I must be lucky.

OD 3/11/22
MYP
Blue/Black/Hitch
Pickup location - Spokane
First EDD 6/9/22 - 7/11/22
Yesterday (3/22) my EDD changed to 3/29 - 4/12

Now that's pretty quick if it hold up. I have Starling and also a Cyber Truck reservation if that plays any part in this.
U R indeed very lucky if that hold up.
I ordered MYP/black int. on 12/4/21
1st EDD 2/17/22-3/19/22
2nd EDD 3/17/22-3/31/22
3rd EDD 4/26/22-5/31/22
4th EDD 3/26/22-4/8/22
Hopefully no 5th EDD. Already lost $2500.00 in trade in value. Only put 10mile on my car since Jan4.

U R indeed very lucky if that hold up.
I ordered MYP/black int. on 12/4/21
1st EDD 2/17/22-3/19/22
2nd EDD 3/17/22-3/31/22
3rd EDD 4/26/22-5/31/22
4th EDD 3/26/22-4/8/22
Hopefully no 5th EDD. Already lost $2500.00 in trade in value. Only put 10mile on my car since Jan4.
Make sure you take the trade in off your account. When you get a VIN then tell them you have a trade in and add it back on. If your results are like mine you might find that your trade in value went back up when you added it back in after getting VIN'd.

What time of the day does Tesla assign VIN's? Can it be any time of the day? Or is it just mornings?
I'm trying to cut down the number of times I check my App per day....

OD 1/18
MYP White/Black/Tow/No FSD
EDD: 3/17-/3/31--> 8/31-10/26-->3/26-4/9
I have exactly same config, currently the EDD is all the place, from March -> April -> March -> Jun -> March. Please post here if you receive the vin

I must be lucky.

OD 3/11/22
MYP
Blue/Black/Hitch
Pickup location - Spokane
First EDD 6/9/22 - 7/11/22
Yesterday (3/22) my EDD changed to 3/29 - 4/12

Now that's pretty quick if it hold up. I have Starling and also a Cyber Truck reservation if that plays any part in this.
Today I got a call from Hugo who said he was with Tesla. I do not currently have a trade on my Tesla order and wasn't planning to add one. Hugo offered to provide an estimate for anything we had to possibly trade in. I gave him the info on my wife's car. Told him we weren't planning to trade it. but if he made an offer we could not refuse, maybe. So I hope I didn't screw up my delivery date by agreeing to listen to his estimate. Thoughts ??

Today I got a call from Hugo who said he was with Tesla. I do not currently have a trade on my Tesla order and wasn't planning to add one. Hugo offered to provide an estimate for anything we had to possibly trade in. I gave him the info on my wife's car. Told him we weren't planning to trade it. but if he made an offer we could not refuse, maybe. So I hope I didn't screw up my delivery date by agreeing to listen to his estimate. Thoughts ??
I was contacted by Hugo as well for trade-in! He contacted me twice. The first time I refused cuz I don't want to screw my EDD, the second time he assured me trade-in would not affect EDD. I have already accepted the trade-in for now. Not sure when my car will come. But I guess Hugo is pushing hard for trade-ins!

Not yet, but my EDD has yet to change
Same here. Been here before and on second day of EDD I got pushed back months to the end of the line. Then it came back and here I am again. I think it's kinda like the weather forecasts. They will predict the weather weeks in advance but the predictions really are not accurate until it gets close enough to look out the window and see what the weather is doing. At this point we both should have all the latest goodies but hoping that Tesla doesn't do something stupid and ship a car to the NW with the summer tires.... As for Hopium... I have heard that is addictive so not partaking.. I'll wait until I can look out the window and see it....