Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up the car (MYP)and it’s beautiful! In fact I was worried that the driving would be rough due to many saying the suspension was bad but honestly it was perfect coming from a Honda CRV. Though I would share!

Also does this mean I have the FSD package? I never paid for FSD.
F2B46805-14D2-4E00-B187-88EEFA7BF0F7.jpeg

Everyone has the hardware for FSD, in case you decide to go with the subscription or buy FSD at a later date. It would be a software update to activate it after payment.

Reactions: JimMay
it was perfect coming from a Honda CRV. Though I would share!
Thanks for sharing but now you have made me drool on my keyboard again. Also coming from a CR-V which was our main ride. It had a catastrophic engine failure at 90K in February even though it was well maintained. Funny, I had already decided on a Tesla when it eventually died but I assumed I had another few years or so...I took that as the stars aligning and ordered an MYP the next day. Still waiting.... Hey, got any of that Hopium left over you would be willing to sell?

Hopeless near Seattle.

Thanks for sharing but now you have made me drool on my keyboard again. Also coming from a CR-V which was our main ride. It had a catastrophic engine failure at 90K in February even though it was well maintained. Funny, I had already decided on a Tesla when it eventually died but I assumed I had another few years or so...I took that as the stars aligning and ordered an MYP the next day. Still waiting.... Hey, got any of that Hopium left over you would be willing to sell?

Hopeless near Seattle.
I'm an always glass half full type of guy, so if you want hopium, there were TONS of Model Ys as the Renton SC and they mentioned they're getting semi-trucks filled with Model Ys non-stop at least for the next week. If you have a 2/10 EDD, I imagine, you should get one as early as April, if not May!

I'm an always glass half full type of guy, so if you want hopium, there were TONS of Model Ys as the Renton SC and they mentioned they're getting semi-trucks filled with Model Ys non-stop at least for the next week. If you have a 2/10 EDD, I imagine, you should get one as early as April, if not May!
It's crazy that there are that many coming in but some of us are still so many months out.

My dad ordered his end of August and got his in January, I ordered beginning of September and I'm June - August now. How many orders were possibly put in ~3 weeks in the Seattle area to push it that much?

It's crazy that there are that many coming in but some of us are still so many months out.

My dad ordered his end of August and got his in January, I ordered beginning of September and I'm June - August now. How many orders were possibly put in ~3 weeks in the Seattle area to push it that much?
I was specifically referring to the MYP, I think those are around 3 months wait, but yes I understand MYLR is a much longer wait. I would say most of the MY I saw today at Renton Tesla were MYP, although I didn’t take a deep look at whether they were 20 inch or 21 inch wheels.

Say hello to Sonic. Here she is in her natural habit, 40 minutes after driving off the lot, sitting in the parking lot at a kids sporting event. Pickup in Renton was pretty painless. 1 panel gap I want them to fix, we'll see if they do, a few minor scratches they buffed out but will look a bit closer in the morning due to the late pickup tonight. My wife almost murdered me when I only half floored her getting onto 405. If looks could kill.. yikes! The 20 miles I've driven have been fun, we'll see how it goes from there :)
tempImageKlnqQk.jpg

Just got licked back again by a month to the end of the line again. EDD now 5/2/22 to 6/6/22. What a joke.
Yeah I just got pushed back today as well. Looks like we’re roughly on the same schedule, I believe my order was about a month before yours and still no VIN in sight. Seattle seems to be one of the slower areas to get the MYP.

OD: 01/14
EDD1: 03/15-03/31
EDD2: 03/21-04/03
EDD3: 07/19-09/13
EDD4: 03/30-04/13
EDD5: 04/04-04/18

Just got home delivery this morning.
White on white MYP. My car has Pirelli summer performance tire though even though my SA told me I would get Michelin All season tire. No biggie.
Everything was good except my frunk wasn't shut flush and one of my rear wheel has a small chip w/ wheel arch liner wasn't installed flush and got bent a bit. Placed service request. The car is awesome. :)

Attachments

• 20220331_132939.jpg
    20220331_132939.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 20220331_132944.jpg
    20220331_132944.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 38
Just got home delivery this morning.
White on white MYP. My car has Pirelli summer performance tire though even though my SA told me I would get Michelin All season tire. No biggie.
Everything was good except my frunk wasn't shut flush and one of my rear wheel has a small chip w/ wheel arch liner wasn't installed flush and got bent a bit. Placed service request. The car is awesome. :)

Congrats, what’s your OD?

Was excited as I hit within 2 weeks of EDD.
I feel your pain.

Hit my EDD window twice. Each time booted back on the second day. Been booted to the end of the line twice now too. Just got moved a few days closer so no longer at the end of the line. April 28 to May 26. Meaningless. Only updating here for the group discussion follow up. I have no expectation that I will not continue to be booted back. The more orders at the lower prices that are induced to cancel, the more money Tesla makes. That is a fact that I have been pondering lately as I watch the patterns here on these boards.

Reactions: BWags