Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep completely understood that, though of course once that $7500 was announced all inventory in the area was snapped up in an instant. With hold times on the phone even if I found one in inventory and gave a call to CS to reserve it, the moment I got connected with an advisor it’s already gone.

Guess it was Mission impossible at that time. Whether it’s new build or inventory at this point it doesn’t matter just want that VIN. Or at the very least some sort of more updated EDD lol. It’s still at Dec 2022 cmon now.
Customer service is definitely not why you buy a Tesla ha
I see a blue one and a red one at the Fife SC right now in current inventory. You could try those

Any other PNW'ers seen any movement? it seems like there hasn't been much in this area. I ordered on 1/17 and had a couple EDD updates pushed back once I get close to the date. Right now I'm sitting on 3/28-3/31 which seems less likely to happen considering I'm still waiting on a VIN.

Same blue/black but 1/17. Interesting only a couple days and my EDD is still in March.
Well no news is good news I guess so hopefully your car arrives this quarter. When I got pushed to the second quarter I was actually ok with that. I did not want to experience an end of quarter delivery. Thank you for reviving this thread. I hope everyone that takes a delivery in Seattle or WA shares their experience.

Ordered 2023 Midnight Silver Metallic Model Y 7 seat Long Range Induction wheels, 3/18/2023...I got VIN, Scheduled pick up 3/22/2023, at Fife, WA. I live in Everett :(
Nice, when did you order?

I had Fife as my pick up as well but I changed it to Renton since that one is closer. I was told that Fife will be the largest Tesla center in the NW. And that Fife is the "new" delivery center and Renton is the "pre-owned" delivery center. Although you can still pick up new at Renton.

Reactions: PNWskye

I had Fife as my pick up as well but I changed it to Renton since that one is closer. I was told that Fife will be the largest Tesla center in the NW. And that Fife is the "new" delivery center and Renton is the "pre-owned" delivery center. Although you can still pick up new at Renton.
We ordered on 3/18, we were at UVillage and a helpful guy named Raphael helped us.

We really wanted white/white. but since that tax rebate deadline was approaching, we pick up since it was on the website and available now. We weren't ready (50/50) for white interior ( really foreign concept, years of stained car interiors will do that, but the kids like it, generational thing ). We saw the Dark Silver and thought it was pretty cool too ( the kids were ok with it )

I'm watching all the delivery videos and I'm like, "...what? what do you mean panel gaps?..."

I knew it would inevitably happen and it was today. I have now been pushed to April. No love for the Seattle area or people that ordered in mid January.
It's kind of ridiculous I got a message to do my financing which only is good for 30 days and then get pushed out more then 30 days.
This system is flawed.

OD 1/17
EDD 1 - 2/16-3/16
EDD 2 - 3/1-3/29
EDD 3 - 3/6-3/20
EDD 4 - 3/26-3/31
EDD 5 - 3/28-3/31
EDD 6 - 3/31-4/28 (on 3/22)
Still waiting on VIN

My EDD got moved to March 28 - 31, then March 30-31. This morning it now says March 24-31. I just landed in Palm Beach, FL to work the Boat Show here (we are in the business) and did not plan to be in Seattle until the 28th. What happens if they want to deliver on 24, - 28? Can I delay delivery a couple of days? I could send payment if they would hold the car.

I've seen a lot of 7 seat inventory available in the past weeks. If you are Ok with 7 seats, refresh the inventory and should be easy to find one available now or soon.

I knew it would inevitably happen and it was today. I have now been pushed to April. No love for the Seattle area or people that ordered in mid January.
It's kind of ridiculous I got a message to do my financing which only is good for 30 days and then get pushed out more then 30 days.
This system is flawed.

OD 1/17
EDD 1 - 2/16-3/16
EDD 2 - 3/1-3/29
EDD 3 - 3/6-3/20
EDD 4 - 3/26-3/31
EDD 5 - 3/28-3/31
EDD 6 - 3/31-4/28 (on 3/22)
Still waiting on VIN
Update?

I just looked at current new inventory and there are Model Ys available here. It blows my mind that I ordered in January and am still waiting when there are cars waiting to be bought. 💥

OD 1.21.23
EDD 4.8.23 (haha, that's today) til 5.6.23

MYLR5 MSM with Black interior/Gemini Wheels/Tow Pkg

Ordered MYP white/white on 4/6 and waiting for trade-in offer and VIN. When I placed the order EDD was April and when I called customer service today (4/8) about the pre-delivery stuff he said I should expect delivery by end of this month (April). Seems a lot of people are ordering LR models and perhaps the Performance ones are more readily available?

I just looked at current new inventory and there are Model Ys available here. It blows my mind that I ordered in January and am still waiting when there are cars waiting to be bought. 💥

OD 1.21.23

I just looked it up out of curiosity and there are like 3 MSM with tow hitch in the area. Why not get one of those? A customer service person can get your reservation assigned to one of those cars

OD 1.21.23

We have the same car ordered...
There is Tigard but you'd have to pay $5K more (7 seats, White Int). I would totally jump on this 4+ weeks ago!! BUT!!
At this point I am NOT willing to budge and spend the extra $5K

Tesla needs to get my exact car to PDX LOL

1681152876808.png

Cheers,

beewang