Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Water pouring onto second row seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any luck with any DIY fixes for this problem? I know it is because the door seal is too narrow and too low to contain all the water pouring off the FWDs. My service center will not do any fixes or adjustments for this as they say there is no way to reliably fix the problem.

I would try a different service center. We had this issue when we first got ours and the service center made an adjustment and fixed it.
Yup, had same issue when car was new 4 years ago. They fixed it by adjusting or doing something with the seals. Haven't had a problem since then. So I don't buy the service center comment that nothing can be done. Sounds like they are passing the buck. Thus agree with your comment. Try another center.

what, this is fixable? i thought it was normal. since it rarely rains here in socal i never bothered to complain about it. but a couple of months ago when there were tons of rain here i definitely experienced this and thought since it's a fwd water would pour in and nothing can be done about it.