Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We want some Model 3 Leaks, renders, sketches !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a brainwave...

3 also means cube in mathematics so its elons way of saying the car will be cubed shaped...

HondaFuyaJo.jpg

or
scion_hako.jpg

:smile:

No, just my speculation. I'm looking at the layout. The visors are fairly small and when they are deployed, there is a large area above the visor that is uncovered window. Even if the visors rotated 180 degrees upward, it wouldn't cover the whole area to the top of the window. I have enough annoyance when driving west in the late afternoon with my current car with normal windshield and visors. There are gaps around the rear view mirror that sometimes becomes a major headache when the sun is in certain positions with respect to the car's direction. I'm just imagining the sun angle will be a problem even earlier in the afternoon than with a regular windshield.

There is a Youtube from a Model X owner who brings up this problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr1a9cPsdv0&feature=youtu.be

This was addressed by a current owner in another thread. They stated that driving into a rising/ setting sun is no problem, as the visor covers what the heavy tint, does not

- - - Updated - - -

Ummm... BLECHHHHHH!!!! If this is the idea...why even bother? This is so incredibly pedestrian and boring, bland, vanilla, boring, icky, boring and umm boring. I CANNOT imagine EM saying... "yeah, that's a good representation of my design aesthetic". No way.

I'm digging this render (although I think we will probably experience some type of pleasant surprise based on EM comments):

tesla 3.jpg
tesla-model-3-side.jpg

And this is a very classy (if a bit reserved) version of a 2020 roadster

Tesla roadster.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe add a nose like the X, though. Can anyone do that? Some talented folk here!