Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weather Tech Floor Liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never owned Weather Tech floor liners until now. Talk about terrible fit, I could have done better getting some generic version at Wal-Mart..perhaps I am a little harsh but seriously. I can't believe the terrible fit. The Driver site is too small, the passenger could be better. The back, well it's just simply too large to fit. Forget about calling their customer service if you don't have time to wait on the phone for over an hour. Anyone else?

Mark

Did you get the digital fit?

I have purchased 1 set for a previous car that were made for that car only and it was terrible. I decided to only order through the car manufacturer on my last car and since my Tesla MS just got a VIN assigned today I was going to order all-weather from Tesla. However now the message on their website says that the interior and front trunk set is "currently unavailable to purchase online" whereas the rear set is still available. Hopefully they come back in stock soon. I might email my OA/DS to see what they can find out about them.

Thanks Erik

OP, there are other threads on this, but call Weathertech and complain. I've read where some owners were told a new template was being created, some had some crazy workarounds suggested, and I don't remember if anyone got back to us here if they ever got satisfaction from Weathertech on replacements... It's worth a call to them to see what's up. To @kort677's point, hate to say it, but my Tesla All Weather Mats (made by Weathertech) fit just fine, so if you have an ability to still return yours, there is an alternative. Good luck.

Reactions: markn455
The "Tesla" branded mats made by Weathertech.
Are they the All Weather Tesla mats offered by Tesla at: Tesla — Model S All-Weather Interior Set Did Telsa galso ive you give rear cargo mat or just the 2 rows shown in the link? I would much rather get these mats when purchasing my Model S than the other souvenir type stuff.

I like Weathertech all weather mats in general, but I wasn't happy with a set I ordered for my wife's C-Max Energi. On the passenger front mat, it didn't go high enough up under the dash of the car where I put my feet. That part was so short that my feet would be above the mat on the carpet. Anyone that has the Weathertech all weather mats, do they go high enough up under the dash so your feet are on the mat and not the carpet?

I have the WeatherTech digital fit floor liners (not just the mats - the ones that come up at the sides) that I got directly from WeatherTech - the front and rear rows fit very well. The cargo mat for the trunk is a generic one and had to be cut down to fit (as they state on their website) so it's not nearly as good a fit, but still protects better than the original mats. I live in MN and have horses, so the amount of dirt I track into the car is ridiculous - I wouldn't be without these mats!

I have the WeatherTech digital fit floor liners (not just the mats - the ones that come up at the sides) that I got directly from WeatherTech - the front and rear rows fit very well. The cargo mat for the trunk is a generic one and had to be cut down to fit (as they state on their website) so it's not nearly as good a fit, but still protects better than the original mats. I live in MN and have horses, so the amount of dirt I track into the car is ridiculous - I wouldn't be without these mats!

Thanks. Are the all weather floor liners from Tesla exactly the same as the Weathertech ones? I assume that Telsa just puts the Tesla name on the Weathertech product but can someone confirm this?