Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird buzzing sound after updating to 2022.24.6 [Fixed in 2022.36.1]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup here comes the water....They just opened the flood doors at the dam... 870+ downloads just out!!! Just got 2022.36.2.👍

Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 12.35.17 PM.png

Reactions: jebinc and GrnSqrl
Whew! Update complete. Before my update completed, I got an error that the car has no charge and dyno mode enabled, strange. I was going to plug it in, but i never let the car get below 50%. So I waited and eventually the car showed 80% installed, then rebooted, then update complete. Had me worried for a few minutes. Anyhow, new update, no buzzing so far and new energy chart (Finally).

Whew! Update complete. Before my update completed, I got an error that the car has no charge. I was going to plug it in, but i never let the car get below 50%. So I waited and eventually the car showed 80% installed, then rebooted, then update complete. Had me worried for a few minutes. Anyhow, new update, no buzzing so far and new energy chart (Finally).
Same for me...Battery warning-then 80%-Then update continued-Finished. Buzz Gone!

IMG_5367.PNG

Last edited: